Chapter Three

Everyone does comas and amnesia too much, so I've decided to mix it up a bit! Idea from Maryam1DJLS!! Thank you!!!! Hope you like this chapter! ~*Timeristic*~

      Harry opened his eyes and saw four boys, one of which was asleep on Harry's shoulder, holding tightly onto Harry's hand.

      "Louis?" Harry moaned, but the boy was fast asleep. Liam was very awake, though and he heard Harry perfectly. He jumped up out of his seat and shook the other boys awake.

      "Guys! Guys wake up!!! Harry's awake!!!" Liam cried. They were all immediately up except for Louis who seemed to be in a very deep sleep. Liam grabbed Louis shoulder and shook him until he woke up.

      When Louis put his face up, Harry couldn't see it cause he had automatically faced the other boys, saying, "I was not sleeping!"

      "Yes, you were." Zayn said. "Louis! Harry's awake!" Niall said. Louis turned to Harry and Harry saw a very sleep deprived Louis in front of him. There were very dark rings around his eyes.

      "Harry!! You're awake!!!" Louis exclaimed, embracing Harry in a bear hug that couldv'e crushed Harry's ribcage if he wasn't careful.

      "You had a nice sleep?" Louis teased.

      "Shut up, Lou, he's been in a coma for five months." Zayn said, smirking at he older boy.

      Louis put his hands up and replied, "I'm guessing you did then."

      But Harry felt really tired, and very stiff. He also felt pretty bad. I was out for five months? Harry thought.

      "Yeah, you just sorta passed out and didn't wake up. By the way, it's April. You missed your 19th birthday. Sorry, mate." Niall said. Did I really just think that aloud?

      "Yeah." Zayn said. Harry decided not to think anymore in case he gave a secret or something away.

      Harry shifted his back and he heard a couple popping noises. "Ow!" Harry exclaimed, reaching his hand back to rub his sore spine. That also hurt.

      "Dude, take it easy, you haven't moved for five months." Liam said, putting a hand on Harry's shoulder and rubbing Harry's back.

      Louis looked the happiest of them all. He was a candle to the dark, he was beaming like the sun.

      "I've missed you while you've been out!" Louis said, hugging Harry again. Then the thought that had formed in his mind long ago swept out through his lips.

      "I'm nineteen?!" Harry exclaimed, shoving Louis playfully off of him. The boys all nodded and Liam took out his phone.

      "I'm gonna call your mum and tell her to get her butt over here." Liam said, dialling Anne's number.

     "Hello? Is this Anne?....Guess what?" Liam asked Anne, but Anne answered for him, loud enough for all of the boys to hear.

      "MY BABY'S AWAKE?! HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN AWAKE FOR!!! I'LL COME RIGHT OVER!!!" Anne yelled into the phone, then the line went blank. Liam shrugged and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

Whoooops didn't mean to publish it yet! XD Oh well, enjoy!