Chapter Four

Harry blinked. It only took his mom three minutes to get there. Anne rushed in and she cupped her hands around Harry's chin.

      "Awww, how's my baby?" She said, sticking out her bottom lip.

      "I'm fine!" Harry snapped, shoving his mom's hands away. Anne and the other boys blinked. Harry suddenly realized that he'd just slapped his mom away from him.

      "Uh, sorry. I'm good." He corrected, and Anne put her hand on Harry's shoulder and she cocked her head to one side. She looked kind of worried.

     "Hey, are you okay?" Liam asked, walking up behing Anne.The other boys crowded around.

     Harry looked at them suspiciously then nodded his head. "Of course I am. You think I don't know if I'm okay or not?" Harry said, still a bit snappish. 

      Liam took a step backwards, then forwards, so he rocked a little bit. Liam pursed his lips then shook his head. 

      "I'll go tell the doctor you're awake, I guess." Liam said, turning around and walking out.

      "I'll go with him." Zayn said, following Liam. Niall saw the boys leaving, and he decided to follow them. 

      Louis and Anne were the only two people left in the room. 

      "Haz......" Louis whispered, then he put his hand on Harry's leg and rubbed it a bit. Harry fought the urge to pull away. 

       "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Harry grumbled, turning away from his mom and his best friend. 

      Anne looked at Louis and he shook his head. Anne then walked slowly out of the room and she glanced back at Harry, her eyes starting to fill with tears. 

      "Hey, Haz, are you....um....how're you....." Louis tried. Harry knew he wanted to say okay or feeling. 

     "I'm......good." Harry said, turning back around to face Louis. His eyebrows were furrowed, adn he sat up. His back hurt really bad. 

      Harry brushed away some of the anger that he felt and he said, "Hey, Lou.......Boo Bear, can you come rub my back for me?" Then Louis made a face that said, "Finally the old Harry getting back to himself.

      Louis started to rub Harry's back, and Harry could feel the knots slowly vanishing. 

      Harry let out a sigh of relief when fifeteen minutes later Louis stopped. "You feel any better?" Louis asked.

      "Yup." Harry replied. "When do we get to go home? I feel really gross, like as if I haven't taken a shower in five months."

       "....Actually, Harry, you haven't." Louis said. Harry made a grossed out face then he said, "Okay I really wanna go home." 

      That's when Liam, Niall, and Zayn returned with a very relieved looking doctor.

      "Hey, buddy, how are you feeling." The doctor asked. This time, Harry couldn't keep anything under.

     "I'M FREAKING FINE!!!!!!! DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP FREAKING ASKING?!?!?!?!!" Harry yelled, covering is mouth after when he realized that that was a very poor decision he made.

      The doctor squinted at him, then he pulled out a clipbook and wrote down a few notes. Harry saw and he got really worried. Oh, no, this isn't good at all.

      The doctor then smiled at Harry and said, "You can go home any time today, just let me know when you're ready."

     "I've been ready to leave this dungeon since I woke up." Harry said. "Help me up." He told the boys. Louis and Zayn grabbed Harry's arms and he pulled him out of his bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Harry and the boys walked inside, and Harry quickly rushed up to the shower. He ppulled off all his clothes and he hopped into the warm shower.

      There was dead skin all over him, and it was peeling off in a really gross way. Some of it was ever a pale shade of yellow. Harry forced himself not to barf. 

      "Hey, Hazza!" Harry heard the familiar voice of Liam outside the bathroom door. 

      "What do you want?" Harry snapped. Liam didn't answer for a second, and the entire guilty feeling from earlier that day came back.

      "Uh, just wondering what you wanted for lunch." Liam said.

      Harry looked at his feet, and he sighed. "Just a PB&J." He said.

     Harry heard Liam pushing off the door and walking away. Why am I being so rude? Harry thought to himself as he rubbed shampoo into his hair. It quickly got in his eyes, and Harry screamed.

      And of course, he heard footsteps quickly coming up to the bathroom door. This time, the boy entered.

      It was Louis.

      "Hey, Harry, do you need some help?" Louis asked. 

      "Dude, I'm in the shower." Harry said, though he didn't sound too annoyed.

      "Here, let me help you with that." Louis said, rubbing Harry's eyes for him until they felt better.

      "Thanks, mate." Harry said. Louis smiled and nodded, then he left, leaving Harry wondering why Louis didn't feel uncomfortable that he helped Harry get shampoo out of his eyes, though Harry had nothing on but his birthday suit.

       Harry got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, then he walked to his room, and he dried his hair. Louis walked in again, though Harry still had nothing on. 

      "What is it?" Harry asked.

      "Just brought you your sandwich." Louis said, handing it to Harry. Harry forced a small smile to the older boy, and he began to eat his sandwich as Louis left the room once again.

Hey, sorry guys. I know I promised long chapters, but they're super hard to write. :( Thank you guys for being so supportive and reading my story!!