broadcasted/Specer(iCarly)

(A.N: This is dedicated to horan_lad_1d cause I love her!!!! So I will be using her name so if you don't like is substitute yours in.)

(Spencer P.O.V)
It was a regular Saturday night, Carly, Sam & Freddie we're upstairs shooting iCarly while I was waiting for my girlfriend Stacey to come home. We had been dating for about 4 years and she moved in after only one, Carly loves her here, Sam & Freddie are like her best friends and I'm madly in love with her. So I asked Carly if I could prepose on the show tonight she told me sure, now I'm just hopeing Stacey gets here before the shows over. Thank God only 15 after the started filming she came in the door looking tired as hell and ready for bed, but not tonight she saw me and smiled "It is good to be home" she said to me as she sat down on the couch next to me. She gave me a kiss and said she was gonna shower, I couldn't let her go now, so I grab her hand and said "Carly wanted you on the show tonight" she nodded and said "let me fix my hair and I'll be right up" I made sure the ring was in my pocket and made my way of the stairs. I opened the door and gave Sam a quick thumbs up telling them to get ready. Sam playfully hit Carly's arm "Hey Carl's why don't you tell them about the surprise" Carly made an O shape with her mouth and grabbed the camera to whisper onto is cause she could here Stacey coming up the stairs I couldn't here her exact words but I knew she told them what I was doing. After Stacey got to me I looked her in the eye and said "I love you" she smiled her perfect smile and said "I love you too" before giving me another kiss. I opened the door for her not know in how this was gonna go, but I was going to do it. Carly pulled Stacey on to set and had to try not to jump up and down. I slowly walked out and Sam patted me on the back. "Stacey, you are my life, my joy and happiness, words cannot describe how much I love you nor how big my love will continue to grow. So I ask you whole heartedly Will You Marry Me?" I said as I got down and pulled out the ring. "YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" She shouted I stood and put the ring on her as I picked her up spun her around and kissed her. Carly and Sam pushed us out of frame and said "That's all for today so how about a bit of (weird voice) Random Dancing" We all joined in the randomness and enjoyed the rest of the night.