Chapter 4

No ones pov.

Over the last few days Chloe has grown used to training with Valt, yet she is still very temperamental with him but it has been getting better.
Chloe actually started to respect Valts perseverance and Determination to keep going, she admires this about him but does not show it.

Shu has noticed that Valt leaves in the evening and comes back pretty tired, he knows that Valt tends to overwork himself when he is frustrated and that Worries the Albino and he knows how to find out more without Valt knowing. That plan involves Free, as much as Shu hates to admit it he needs the blondes help.

Free's Arm is perfectly fine by now, yet Sasha still spends a lot of time with him. Guess they got a stronger bond than the Albino first thought.
As Shu entered he saw Free and Sasha chatting peacefully, with Free leaning against the Female as he got used to it when his Shoulder was hurt.

''Free, can we talk?'' The Blonde turned his Head to the Albino with a slight tilt, Sasha also looks at him but with a small smile nodding respectfully.
''sure...'' was the respond Shu got from the tall Blonde, who now got up Lazily following Shu outside but before doing so nodding at Sasha with a smile.

''so...?'' Free asked apparently annoyed as not being able to spend his time with Sasha, Shu sighted with a smile. ''i need you to find out what Valt is doing in the evenings'' Free seemed irritated by this but then nodded slowly going back to spending time with Sasha, this got Shu a Idea and he gasped walking to the room Valt, Rantaro, Kitt and him share.

Meanwhile Chloe is training with Saffron, it has been acting a bit strange lately so she thought she isn't training enough causing her to train even more than before.
''Hey Chloe, thought i bring you Launch'' she didn't respond to the Bluenette but nodded indicating that she listened, she heard Valt sigh as he sat down watching Saffron go around the Stadium.

Chloe decided just to ignore Valt, distractions are the last thing she needs right now.
''Hey Chloe?'' She turned to the Bluenette nodding only slightly to tell him that he can continue this sentence, he seemed happy that she listens.

''today's lesson, what are we gonna practice?'' Chloe sighted with a plain expression, Valt seemed pretty eager to know but today's training lesson like any other is still secret.
''you'll see.. Now stop distracting me Aoi'' she said strictly seeing Valt nod with a shy smile, she didn't respond to it disappointing him slightly.

Saffron clashed against the Stadium wall yet again not doing as it's told, Chloe sighted picking it up and got ready to Launch again. ''what is it with you Today..?'' she mumbled before Launching it again, Valt of course noticed that Chloe is stressed but hesitated a bit.

''hey Chloe, how about a battle? Maybe that'll help Saffron'' Chloe looked at the Bluenette considering it than nodded slowly, the Boy went to the Stadium getting Valkyrie.

'Strike God Valkyrie with Ultra Reboot.. quite a strong combo, yet it sucks at defense.. Spike defense should work quite well' Chloe thought getting ready, Valt now smiled because last time he asked she said No.

''3...2...1..'' ''Let it Rip!'' both Attack types landed in the Stadium, while Valkyrie does its usual Flower pattern Saffron goes on the outside confusing Valt. ''that's strange.. Valkyrie go get Saffron!'' he said Chloe wasn't surprised, Valt is known for being reckless at times.

''Saffron, Spike Defense!'' her Bey obeyed going into a more defensive mode, the Spikes now covering its weak spots.
Valkyrie hit but was knocked back by the Spikes, Chloe now amused has a  small smile appearing on the side of her mouth.

Valt smiled too, both surprised and amazed at Saffron's ability. ''alright, now Valkyrie!'' he yelled glowing in an Blue Aura, his Bey does too. A Knight on a Horse appeared ready to strike.

Saffron glowed in its Aura too, a Black Dragon appears from purple Fire stretching its Wings roaring before breathing Fire ready to strike as well.
''End your Prey Saffron!'' ''Finish it off Valkyrie!'' they yelled before their Beys clashed against each other.

Before Chloe or Valt could say anything else both their Beys Flew out of the Stadium, Bursting Mid air surprising both of them. ''that was.... Awesome!'' yelled Valt basically jumping in front of her apparently without thinking, tripping falling down taking her with him.

Chloe's first reflex was to kick him off as he was laying on top of her, he groaned now laying on the grassy ground while Chloe got up with a Glare.
''What's your deal Aoi!?'' she growled with a death glare, Valt got up carefully as to not anger her anymore.

''Sorry! I didn't mean to!!!!!'' he yelled red from embarrassment, Chloe sighted picking up Saffron's parts still glaring.
Valt looked down sad making Chloe sigh, she walked to him helping him up.
''don't forget about our Training session is 25 minutes earlier than usually'' she said before walking of, Valt smiled getting Valkyrie still blushing.

Valkyrie seemed to notice it and shined at him in confusion, or maybe in a more teasing way.
Valt ignored it and went away from the Stadium, maybe he can spend time with Shu.

So here is Chapter 4, i dont really have to say anything other than this was fun to write, so see ya in the next Chapter.