Chapter 5

No ones pov. (probably stays like that forever XD)

Valt soon found Shu in their room, he is confused as Shu is looking trough his cabinet. ''Hey Shu, what are you doing?'' Shu turned to Valt with an serious expression, walking towards the Bluenette. ''We need to talk'' he said Strictly, Valt knows that this must be important so he nodded.

Meanwhile Chloe took off her now Dirty Hoodie and sighted, 'he should be more careful...' she thought sourly while trying to clean it. ''that Idiot ruined my Favorite Hoodie!'' she growled lowly seeing that her favorite Hoodie is completely ruined, she put it away and went to her closet to find a Hoodie that'll work until she gets to buy a new purple one.

She soon found a dark blue Hoodie that she accepts to wear, she put it on with a plain expression. She got that Hoodie from someone she knew a while back, not her favorite color but acceptable. There was a knock on the Door that she choose to ignore until there was a second one, Chloe walked to the Door and opened it to reveal Sasha.

''what do you want?'' Chloe asked not so kindly, Sasha ignored the rudeness and smiled. ''well i wanted to go to the Mall, so i wanted to ask if you want to come with me?'' Chloe frowned a bit but then considered it, she needs a new Hoodie anyway so she nodded with a plain expression.

''by the way, Blue fits you quite well'' Sasha commented as they walked outside, Chloe rolled her eyes looking into the clear Sky. ''where are you going...?'' Sasha turned to see Free on a Tree branch, his head tilted to the side making her smile. Chloe quickly noticed something between the two, yet didn't say anything but frowned going to the gate.

''so...?'' he asked with his head still tilted, Sasha smiled ''just going to the mall with Chloe'' she said glancing at the patiently waiting girl, Free nodded than smiled softly saying ''I'll tag along'' Sasha smiled looking in Free's Black eyes, he doing the same while smilling until they heard Chloe groan.

''get a Room before you start making out'' Sasha started to blush madly while Free is a bit confused at the term of getting a Room, he is apparently kinda new to love. Sasha turned to Chloe with a glare, the female responded with a shrug seemingly a bit proud of herself.

Free walked calmly next to Sasha but she seems a bit tense, Chloe walked next to Sasha looking around. She hasn't explored Spain, so this isn't a bad idea if she thinks about it. ''So, the mall isn't far from here'' Chloe nodded glancing at people, Free yawned adorably for Sasha's taste and slowed down a bit walking a bit behind her.

As they got to the Store Chloe's phone rang making her sigh, she accepted the call walking away from Sasha and Free. ''yes?'' she asked, she listened closely as to what the person on the other side said ''of course, before i'll get a new Hoodie'' she said glancing at people who walk passed her, the person on the other end didn't seem impressed by this but didn't object either making Chloe a bit relieved as she hung up.

''who was that?'' she turned to see Sasha with Free right behind her, Chloe frowned saying ''it's none of your business'' before walking off into the store. She soon found a good cloth section, she went inside to find a good Hoodie.

She tried on a few purple Hoodies but she doesn't like them, they are way to simple or too loose. She sighted in frustration as she saw a Hoodie that is way to high up in a shelf for her to reach, she doesn't accept defeat and started climbing a bit to get that Hoodie.

She finally got to the Hoodie and took it, it's a lot like her old one just with a black S symbol on it and she went to a stall trying it on and its perfect. ''well, that works'' she mumbled taking it off to pay for it, before doing so she got Saffron wich shined in approval of her new style choice.

After paying it she waited on a bench outside, how come Free and Sasha take so long? Chloe is patient so she waited, she looked at the time seeing that it's 8 pm and Valt is probably waiting for her. She started walking back to BC sol, maybe Training will get her mind off things.

''Free, com'on we have to get back to BC sol!'' Sasha said quite loudly, you see Sasha made the mistake of letting Free go to the Bed section and now he is on a Bed sprawled out and refuses to leave the soft mattress. ''Nah, im good'' he said said smiling teasingly, Sasha sighted but then got an Idea that might get to him.

''ok, I'll just leave then'' she said and started walking away, it didn't take long until Free basically tackled her into a hug ''Don't leave me..'' Sasha chuckled petting Free's hair, this trick always worked so far.

''lets get back to BC sol'' he only hummed in response following her out of the store, they didn't see Chloe anywhere and since they know that she normally trains at this time they walked back alone.

As Chloe got to the training place Valt wasn't in sight, he is normally always on time since she told him that she wouldn't train him if he comes to late. She puts on her new Hoodie as it's getting pretty cold.

''where is he?'' she asked herself sitting on the Bench, a cold breeze hitting her Face as she watches the Sky. ''tough day?'' she turned her head to see Valt who is smilling looking into the sky sitting next to her, she looked away from him her expression plain.

''you got a new Hoodie?'' she nodded only slightly, now looking at him ''had to since you ruined my other one'' Valt looked at her with a sad expression ''sorry'' she nodded her expression not readable, Valt smiled at her sadly.

''you are not as bad as everyone believes'' this cought Chloe off guard, she frowned slightly and he pulled his arms up as a sign that he doesn't mean it bad.
''you know it's true, you are nice on the inside...'' he said smiling at her, she glared at him but then just sighted looking away.

''im not nice'' she said her voice Strict but Valt didn't nod, he shook his head while saying ''you know it but don't except it'' Chloe started to slightly lose her temper and pulled him to her level, her expression can not be described. ''im not nice, now leave me alone'' he didn't respond to it, Chloe now got absolutely enough ''I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!'' Valt now reacted and gulped before walking away with a sad expression on his face.

Here ya have Chapter 5, oh things change right about now and i couldn't resist making a Fresha moment so don't judge :3. See ya in Chapter 6