The House, Part 6

You explain to him what has happened. Then you pause. "Hey Grandpa, didn't the house look burnt on the outside? How did you know that I was in it, and still alive?" Your grandpa started to explain, "I put two and two together." Your grand father was always a strange man, but he was very kind and gentle. "Grandpa, why are you wearing a cereal killer costume?" You ask. "Because," he starts "It's Halloween!" "Grandpa," you say slowly, "no it's not. Look, I'll show you." You pull out your cell phone and sure enough, it is! "Time goes by faster in here." Your grandpa says with a soft smile. 

All of a sudden you start to hear creepy doll music coming from upstairs as well as a dragging noise. "Come on," says your grandpa with a soft yet alarmed voice "Lets go."

You both get into your grandpa's small blue car and drive off. "Where are we going grandpa?" You ask. He just smiles and keeps driving. As you drive you can still hear the music and the dragging noise. Eventually you hear something scrape along your door, your grandpa locks the car and speeds off into the desert. You look in the car mirror and hanging onto the handle of the door you see a creepy spider-like doll. You gasp. "Don't worry," your grandpa says "I'll fix it soon." Fix what? You wonder. 

You pull up into a large concrete fascillity. You reach into the back seat for the baseball bat you brought just in case. Your  grandpa unlocks the doors after he has the chainsaw ready and in his hands. "Run." He whispers. You both run into the building with the doll crawling along beside you. You hit it with the baseball bat, sending it flying back to the car. You keep running. When you get to the front door of the building your grandpa pulls out a badge and the security lets him in. You watch in awe. 

Some men escort you and your grandpa to a high security room so you could be safe. After a few minutes of silence you hear screaming coming from outside the room. 

Go outside and help the men, go to part 7

Stay in the room with your grandpa, go to part 8