Introduction: (Carry You)

~Like you been running for hours, you can't catch your breath. The demons are screaming so loud in your head. You're tired, you're broken, you're cut and you're bruised. But nothing's too heavy. Just hold on; I'll carry you.♡~

************************************************************************************

Hey y'all! Um, this isn't really anything except an introduction to my requested one-shots. Really, how cool is that?! These are mainly written for my fun and your entertainment. :) (I recently got back into writing. Stick with me and you may be lucky to find that out.)

If you've asked for one, these take some time to do so I may take longer than I expect, so please do not ask me when/if they'll be ready, because if I feel pressured, I will stop writing it and just delete it. I've already got a list so just be patient.

Oh, and I feel like I have to say this now because I don't wanna say this later and I will not repeat myself: THESE ARE FANFICTIONS, AKA A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION. IF GEORGE WANTS TO GROW WINGS EVERY TIME SOMEONE SAYS "STAND" AND JJ MAGICALLY TURNS INTO A PENGUIN THAT RESEMBLES A PANDA AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT, THEN SO BE IT AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE. DON'T LIKE IT? DON'T READ. AND IF YOU WANNA WRITE YOUR OWN VERSION OF IT, DO IT IN A FORM THAT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE IT AS MY OWN BECAUSE I WILL NOT HESITATE TO REPORT YOU FOR PLAGIARISM.

Other than that, thank you for taking the time to read this and enjoy my personal one-shots. :) (Follow me on Twitter @UnionJftAnsel and Instagram @UnionJDuh and like the Facebook page I administrate along with my other friends: Union J are My Everything for sneak peeks and all that good stuff. ♡)

Music plays an important role in my writing, which is why they're named after existing songs and I try my best to turn them into stories. Again, enjoy. :)

XX-Bee