Chapter 1-What!!

Hey guys so I'm gonna be including some of my friends in this book. A huge thank you to all my friemd. You should check out some of my friends wattpad.Harpooned_Tom ,XxNopeImDoneXX,MochaWolf971,Tekomt, owllover506,Anetanugget11,Slush-ie,xdashie and many more of my friends. Plz check their pages out. They have anime fanfiction and just some personal ships, there's r some awesome people. Sry to my friends who I did not mention. I will mention you guys

Lily P.O.V
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Ugh. Today is Monday I don't wanna go to school. I reach over and turn the alarm off on my phone. I had text messages from my friends;  Hannah, Alyssa, my other friend Alyssa, Malaine, Rachel, Aneta, Brenna, alayena,
Mikaela and many more of my other friends wishing me a happy birthday. Oh crap I just remembered it was my birthday. And I'm turning 17 which means I could find my mate today. Great. I quickly got dress putting on high wased leggings and a nice kinda of croped sweat shirt that was a salmon  color. Straighten my hair and put my glasses on . With a light color pink lips gloss.and headed down stairs with my backpack and phone

and headed down stairs with my backpack and phone

(Picture of the glasses)

I got down stairs and started making my breakfast when my brother Brandon comes downstairs,( True fact my older step brothers name is Brandon. We're are related from my dad.) and starts song Happy birthday. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BORTHDAY DEAR LILY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU."
" Seriously Brandon it's just my birthday you don't have to be so dramatic."

"Today is the day you could find your mate that's awesome lily."

"Yeah ok. Shit we have to be out the door in 5 minutes."

" Well I'm ready. So hurry up." Brandon said yo me.

"Okay" I  say putting my bowl in the sink  and grabbing a hand full of fruit loops and sticking them in my mouth.

"Classey sis , very classy" he said this in a mocking mater. I punched him in the arm.

When I get to school all my friends are wishing me a happy birthday. Time flys by during school, the last Bell rang and it was time to go home.

When I got home, I knew my brothers best friend  Nick, was over  because I could hear them laughing their butts off. I went into the kitchen to get a snack and found my mom." Happy birthday honey, how was school."

"It was okay. How was your day?"

"Mine was okay. Hey did u find your mate yet ? "

" No mom not yet."

"Okay. Oh Lily"

"Yeah mom"

"Brandon has a surprise for you."

"K mom."

I ran up the stairs and put my backpack in my room. . When I finished doing that Brandon called me. "Lily get in here. " I walk into Brandon's room and here the toilet flush." What do you need?"

"Oh yeah I have your present for you it is on my dresser."  I look at his dresser and see a Meduim size box rapped in unicorn wrapping paper with a galaxy back round. I walk over and grab the box. I opened the box and saw different colors of yarn in their with a new loom for knitting.

"Thanks Brandon I love it." As I say that my wolf starts screaming at me "MATE!!"  The bathroom door opens and my wolf agains screams "MATE!!" I look over at the bathroom door and see Nick.

*"Your welcome Lily" Brandon says w a smile.

"Happy birthday lily." Nick tells me

" Thanks Nick. Ok well I have to go do my homework."

I leave the room and go and do my homework.

Nick's P.O.V

When exited Brandon's bathroom my wolf screamed " MATE!!" I scream this when I saw lily. Again it screamed "MATE!!"  I wished her a happy birthday. Then she lefted yo do her homework. I told Brandon that I had to leave. When I walked out their front door I saw lily again getting the mail. Again my wolf screamed "MATE!!"

Know that we were where Brandon couldn't see us I growled at her " Mine  "

She looked back at me and said " oh sorry are you saying mine to that tree over thier ." I laughed . Replying "No you are mine "

I knew she was joking when I said mine originaly but after I said that she looked at me on shock."WHAT"

LILYS P.O.V
I had already knew  he was my mate but when he said that. I was in shock this can't be real my brothers best friend is my mate. WHAT?

HEY GIYS I KNOW THIS IS A START
I HOPE YOU ENJOY PLZ COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW.