chapter 2 me time with aneta

I wanted to say sorry for not publishing in forever. And xxWoOsHxx ur in this chapter. This chapter will be lilys pov

Lilys POV

When i got back in side i was still in shock from what had happen early. mental note to self so Nick my brothers best friend was my mate WOW. This is so complicated.

I head on up to my room to do my homework. Which really sucks because of it my birthday. I hurry up and suck it up and start my homework and soon enough I'm done with it. I put all my things away and go over to my bed and turn a movie, while I get ready to go over to my friend Aneta's house.  I get into my car and drive over to Aneta's house.

I pull up to Aneta's house. "Ding" i look down at my phone and see Nick had texted.

Nick

Hey lily can we talk about
what is gonna happen? And
happy birthday:)

Lord have mercy on my soul. I resond

Yeah sure.we can talk ty

I get on the car and head on into anetas house. "Hello lily nice to see u Aneta is upstairs in her room. "  her mom tells me " thank you very much"

With that i head up to anetas room . knock on the door. And she opens it "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BESTFRIEND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU." She sing to me as i walk in to her room. She hugs the life out of me. While she continues to sing to me. "YOU ARE MY BESTFRIEND WHO I SOME TIME QUESTIONS YOUR SANITY BUT THEN I REMEMBER THAT BOTH OF US ARE INSANE." With that we fall on the ground from laughter.

" Well that was a great welcoming thank you so much. How long did it take you to come up with that." I asked she then starts dancing see very crazy. "Oh, that old thing I thought of that on my feet. Where the hell is your mother we need to gay this shit up! " she says making me dead from laughter. She then calms down . "So how was your day so far? Did you find your mate? Hu? I want details. I need to know." She asks me

"Well my day was fine and for the mate thing well i sorta of did find him." I tell her with a willingly look.

"OH MY FLIPING GOD YOU FOUND YOUR MATE!!! WHO THE HECK IS IT?"  She asks me with a pleading look on her face. "Okay before i tell you who it is you need to calm down. Okay so its Nick." I say hoping she won't go crazy.

"Your mate is nick? As in Nick your brother best friend? Holy shit. That complicated." She tell me. "You dobt think i know that i have to talk to nick about it and how the hell am I gonna tell Brandon this. He is gonna flip his lid." I ask her.

"I really dont know but you will figure it out so now lets watch the 3rd twilight movie."
" thanks aneta yeah let watch ut and gay this shit up."
" lol im dead."

We watch the movie and it was close to nine so i had to go home. I sayed goodbye to aneta and got in my car. As I was driving home I could not help but think about Nick. God this is so complicated .

I get home go up to my room and get ready for bed. As im getting ready i text Nick

Hey lets meet
tmrw at the dinnrr
after school

With that i set my alarm for tmrw and pick out my outfit , plug my phone and go to bed.