chapter 3 the talk between 2

Nicks pov

Last night all I could do was think about lily. And this whole crazy situation that is happening. Lily is my mate, and to be honest i have always had a secret crush on her. But this happening has changed everything. And when it comes to the time tell Brandon I think he will in some way understand the fact that we can't choose our mates. Its not up to us, it is up to the fates to choose who our mate is.

When I got up this morning I saw I had a text from lily saying to meet her at the dinner after school. Once I was ready, I jumped into the car and head to school. I stopped on the way and got oreos as my breakfast. Im so unhealthy. Im supprised i have not died from all the junk food and chocolate.

I pull into the school parking lot. I park and go in. I go to my locker and get my stuff for first hour. Soon school is over and I'm so freckin thankful i don't have to deal with the crappy place for the rest of the day. I get in my car and head to the dinner.

I walk in and get a table and order some fries. I look out the window and see lily get out of her car. She enters the dinner and is looking around. God she looks so hot

As i get out of the car i look down to make sure that my shirt is not all rinkled. Walking in i can smell all of the great food being cooked. I spot lily and walke over to here.

"Hey lily"  i say so shyly, god why do i have to bw so shy around her. I used to be so good with talking with her.

" hey nick so umm how are you doing?"  Her face lights up for some reason. She look so nervous.

"I'm doing pretty good just can wait till summer to get out of that hell hole and shit."

She smiled when i said this. I remember that a while back she had a lot of trouble in school but then she started to understand what the school was teachering her. " Yeah me to, school has been kicking my ass. Hey did you get that essay done in Mrs Rights class?"

" Yeah i got that done, hell it's like she makes write a essay every night."

" At least their is only like 7 more weeks of school left" lily says smiling

"Ok so should we start with what is going on?"

"Yeah i think we should, we need to tell brandon because we dont want him thinking different"  she states.

"ok then it is settled we we tell him later tonight, i will be a your house at 8 to hang out with your brother."

hey guys im really sorry i havent updatein like almost a year, i have been busy latey, but the whole entire time i wasnt writing i wasnt busy. I have needed some time to revist how i wanna take this book and i may update again but i have to get ready for  trip to washington where im gonna be for a little over 2 weeks. but i leave for that trip in a week so yeah. Also when school start it gonna be hecktic because im starting high school and gonna be a 9th grader. hope u readers r doing also PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER. once again you guys r so awesome.