Zarc Obtains the Power of Link

Zarc: AAAHHH!!! How could I lose to Ray again?! *is sitting down on the bed, angry* I need to find a new power to stop Ray so that I can destroy the world.

Yusaku: *walks in the room* I heard you were angry. What's wrong my love? *sits down beside him*

Zarc: *calms down* Its just... After my first defeat from Ray I discovered Pendulum summoning which made me unstoppable.... well at least until Ray defeated me again. But now, I want to find a new power to use to destroy this world and stop Ray. Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulum. I am still not strong enough. *looks down and sighs*

Yusaku: *wraps his arm around Zarc and holds him close* You can have my power Zarc. *gives Zarc his Firewall Dragon card*

Zarc: What's this? *accepts the card*

Yusaku: You have always been there for me. I have never smiled until I met you. You make me feel safe and alive when you are by my side. Firewall Dragon is a Link Monster. Now you have the power to Link Summon. Firewall Dragon is the very Dragon that represents Link Summoning. With this, you will be unstoppable.

Zarc: *looks into Yusaku's eyes* Thank you baby.

Yusaku: Your welcome. *smiles warmly and kisses his cheek* I love you.

Zarc: I love you too. *blushes and kisses Yusaku's forehead and then stands up* With this, I am unstoppable!!! *evil laugh* First I will destroy the Knights of Hanoi for hurting my cute baby and then I will destroy the world!!!

Yusaku: *blushes and giggles*