Conclusion

Later that day...

*Zarc gets home and walks in his and Yusaku's room, holding his head in pain*

Yusaku: What happened my love? Are you okay? *walks over to him and sits down on the bed with Zarc, holding him in his arms as he gently strokes his head and kisses it*

Zarc: I lost to Ray again... Ray, Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, and Aoi smacked me with their paper fans.

Yusaku: I'm sorry to hear that. *holds him close*

Zarc: *holds back*

*Ray barges into the room looking angry*

Ray: Zarc?!

Zarc: Yes? *looks over at Ray, scared*

Ray: You are grounded for a week! That means early bedtimes, no treats, no video games, and no plushies! On top of that, starting tomorrow you will be cleaning up the mess you made!

Zarc: Does that mean I have to clean up the Knights of Hanoi HQ?

Ray: Nope. I approve of you destroying their HQ, but not the world. I would like to ask, how did you get Yusaku's Firewall Dragon?

Yusaku: *is speechless*

Zarc: I took his Firewall Dragon without his permission because I wanted to become stronger so that I could destroy the Knights of Hanoi for hurting my cute baby and to destroy the world.

Ray: That's all I needed to know. It is dark outside so its time for your early bedtime now. I will leave you two alone. *leaves the room and closes the door*

Yusaku: Why did you take the fall for me?

Zarc: I did it because I don't want to see you my love get in trouble. *holds Yusaku's hand in his*

Yusaku: *making eye contact with Zarc as he blushes*

Zarc: *kisses Yusaku's cheek*

Yusaku: *blushes and kisses Zarc's cheek*

Zarc: *blushes* Its time for me to go to bed now so I don't get in anymore trouble. I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow cleaning up the mess I made.

Yusaku: If you are going to bed now, then I am going to bed with you.

Zarc: You're not grounded. I am. So you don't have to go to bed early.

Yusaku: I want to. After everything you have done for me and how you are the reason for my smile. It doesn't matter if I have to go to bed early. As long as I get to cuddle up to you and fall asleep next to you. *smiles*

Zarc: Aww. You are the only one who understands me and can calm me down. I don't care if I have to go to bed early. Just as long as I get to cuddle you and fall asleep next to you. *smiles* And you also sneak me snacks and sodas when I am grounded.

Yusaku: Oh Zarc. *giggles* I love you.

Zarc: I love you too. *tucks Yusaku into bed and lays beside him, cuddling him*

Yusaku: *gives Zarc a kiss on the cheek as he lays his head on Zarc's chest and closes his eyes, cuddling Zarc*

Zarc: *gently strokes Yusaku's head and kisses it as he closes his eyes*

Yusaku: *falls asleep and is sleeping peacefully, dreaming about Zarc*

Zarc: *falls asleep and is sleeping peacefully, dreaming about Yusaku*