Zarc Duels Part 3: Zarc vs. Ray

Ray: *stands there in front of Supreme King Z-ARC with her duel disk activated and her hands on her hips as she looks really angry* ZARC???!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING MISTER???!!!

Supreme King Z-ARC: W-What does it look like I am doing? I'm destroying the world.

Ray: You got to the count of 10 to stop this now before I ground you and smack you with the paper fan! *gets out the paper fan and grips it in her hand tightly* 1! 2!

Supreme King Z-ARC: 9, 10!

Ray: Fine! You asked for it!

Supreme King Z-ARC: Y-You can't stop me because I have returned with a new power! The power of Link! *evil laugh*

Ray: *smirks* How did you come across that new power?

Supreme King Z-ARC: I discovered Link summoning because I am the founder of Link summoning! *laughs*

Ray: Right... and I am the founder of Duel Monsters.... *as she says sarcastically* It doesn't matter if you have a new power or not, I can and I will stop you!

Supreme King Z-ARC: W-Wait?! H-How?!

Aoi: It sounds like Zarc is afraid of Ray. *giggles*

Supreme King Z-ARC: I-I am not!

Ray: You know Zarc, all these duelists from our family (Yuri, Serena, Yugo, Rin, Yuto, Ruri, Yuya, Yuzu, Aoi, Emma, and Reiji), I sent to duel you. I had them all summon their Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Link monsters on you, knowing you would destroy them and send them to the graveyard so that I can activate my Natural Energy cards and put a stop to you!

Supreme King Z-ARC: You should know I am stronger than last time. I am Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, Pendulum, and now Link and now I have my Supreme King Dragon Firewall. You only have 4 Natural Energy cards and they weren't made to deal with the power of Link! *laughs*

Ray: 4 Natural Energy cards? You mean 5?

Supreme King Z-ARC: W-What are you talking about?!

Ray: Whenever you get stronger by obtaining a new summoning method, I get stronger too by obtaining a new Natural Energy card to put a stop to what ever new method you learned.

Supreme King Z-ARC: N-No! You're bluffing!

Ray: Then let me show you! I activate the Spell, En Flowers! Then I activate my newest Natural Energy card, En Water!

Supreme King Z-ARC: W-What is that?! *is starting to look a bit scared*

Ray: Since there is at least 3 Link monsters in the graveyard and I have En Flowers on my field, I can activate this card! It turns all Link monsters on the field, in the graveyard, and banished into Normal monsters and negates their effects! *Supreme King Z-ARC loses his Link power and Supreme King Dragon Firewall turns into a Normal monster*

Supreme King Z-ARC: H-How did you get that card?!

Aoi: *giggles*

Supreme King Z-ARC: Y-You?!

Aoi: Ray is my sweet girlfriend and I would do anything to help her. *smiles* I gave her my bracelet which turned out to be the Spell card, En Water.

Ray: Then I activate En Birds! Since there is at least 3 Xyz monsters in the graveyard and I have En Flowers on my field, I can activate this card! It turns all Xyz monster on the field, in the graveyard, and banished into Normal monsters and negates their effects! *Supreme King Z-ARC loses his Xyz power and Supreme King Dragon Dark Rebellion turns into a Normal monster*

Supreme King Z-ARC: N-No! Not again! *is scared*                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Aoi: I thought you said you weren't scared of Ray? *giggles*  

Ray: Now I activate En Winds! Since there is at least 3 Synchro monsters in the graveyard and I have En Birds on my field, I can activate this card! It turns all Synchro monsters on the field, in the graveyard, and banished into Normal monsters and negates their effects! *Supreme King Z-ARC loses his Synchro power and Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing turns into a Normal monster*

 Aoi: Zarc is going to lose and then he's going to get grounded and smacked with the paper fan. *giggles*

Ray: I activate En Moon! Since there is at least 3 Fusion monsters in the graveyard and I have En Winds on my field, I can activate this card! It turns all Fusion monsters on the field, in the graveyard, and banished into Normal monsters and negates their effects! *Supreme King Z-ARC loses his Fusion power and Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom turns into a Normal monster* Any last words before you lose and get your punishment?

Supreme King Z-ARC: I-I'm sorry!

Ray: Sorry is not going to cut it!

Supreme King Z-ARC: W-When did you find out I was destroying the world?

Ray: I knew it since the beginning. I sent all those duelists from our family to summon enough Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Link monsters so that there would be 3 of each in the graveyard so I could step in after and put a stop to you with my Natural Energy cards!

Supreme King Z-ARC: Y-You had this planned out from the beginning....

Ray: Yep. I did. *giggles* I activate En Flowers's effect! It destroys all your monsters that has their effects negated and you take 600 points of damage for each monster that got sent to the graveyard and that is enough to wipe out the rest of your Life Points! *holds her arm up as all 5 bracelets appear on her arm and shine brightly*

*The 5 Natural Energy cards activate and destroy all of Zarc's Dragons and drops his Life Points down to 0*

*Zarc transforms back into human form and is on his knees and looks up as he sees Ray, Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, and Aoi, all standing around him, holding a paper fan in their hands as they have a grin on their faces*

*Ray, Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, and Aoi start smacking Zarc with their paper fans*

Zarc: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!