Zarc Duels Part 2: Destruction of the World

*Yuri and Serena show up with their duel disks activated and both of them lose 2000 Life Points from the Intrusion Penalty*

Supreme King Z-ARC: Yuri and Serena. What brings you two here?

Yuri: We are here to put a stop to you from destroying the world.

Serena: If I were you, I would stop this right now before Ray finds out.

Supreme King Z-ARC: You are powerless before me Yuri since you don't have your Dragon. I am not afraid of Ray. I have obtained a new power! *evil laugh*

Yuri: Just because I don't have my Dragon, doesn't mean I don't have other Fusion monsters.

Serena: We warned you. If Ray finds out, you are in big trouble.

*Yuri and Serena summon their Fusion monsters*

Supreme King Z-ARC: Fusion users. Since you Fusion Summoned a monster, I am allowed to Fusion Summon a monster of my own! I fuse both my Supreme King Dragon Darkwurms together! I Fusion Summon! Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom! *summons Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom* With the arrival of Starving Venom comes your downfall!

*Intrusion Penalty: 2000 Life Points*

*Yugo and Rin show up with their duel disks activated and both of them lose 2000 Life points*

Supreme King Z-ARC: I will get to you two after I finish these two off. *defeats Yuri and Serena, dropping both their Life Points to 0* With that, I activate Starving Venom's effect. I return it back to my Extra Deck and bring back both my Darkwurms. *summons both Darkwurms* I end my turn.

Yugo: Zarc! It would be best if you stop this right now before its too late.

Rin: You don't want to deal with an angry Ray.

Supreme King Z-ARC: Am I supposed to be scared? *laughs*

Yugo: Don't say we didn't tell you.

Rin: Nothing is more scarier than an angry Ray.

*Yugo and Rin summon their Synchro monsters*

Supreme King Z-ARC: Synchro users. Since you Synchro Summoned a monster, I am allowed to Synchro summon a monster of my own! I tune my Level 4 Darkwurm to my other Level 4 Darkwurm! I Synchro Summon! Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing! *summons Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing* With the arrival of Clear Wing comes your downfall!

*Intrusion Penalty: 2000 Life Points*

*Yuto and Ruri show up with their duel disks activated and both of them lose 2000 Life Points*

Supreme King Z-ARC: I will get to you two once I finish these two off. *defeats Yugo and Rin, dropping their Life Points down to 0* Now I activate Clear Wing's effect. I return it to my Extra Deck to bring back my two Darkwurms. *summons both Darkwurms* I end my turn.

Yuto: Zarc! You of all people should know what its like to deal with the wrath of Ray and even you tremble in fear towards her.

Ruri: I don't know what's gotten into you Zarc, but you will regret this later.

Supreme King Z-ARC: I regret nothing! That was then and now I have a new power! *laughs*

Yuto: Its your loss Zarc.

Ruri: I feel bad for you Zarc once Ray finds out.

*Yuto and Ruri summon their Xyz monsters*

Supreme King Z-ARC: Xyz users. Since you Xyz Summoned a monster, I am allowed to Xyz summon a monster of my own! I overlay my two Level 4 Darkwurms in order to build the overlay network! I Xyz Summon! Supreme King Dragon Dark Rebellion! *summons Supreme King Dragon Dark Rebellion* With the arrival of Dark Rebellion comes your downfall!