Chapter 2

School went pretty slow I made some friends there names were Stefanie she has long blue hair with pink strips in it and green eyes she was the kind of person they would act "tuff" but was actually really sweet. then there was ivy she has long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was very out going and load she didnt care wat others thought.

Finally the day was over and I was walking out with Stefanie we just got out the doors and someone stopped me.

"Hey I never got ur name" he said

I turned around and saw the guy that broke my board. "y do u care" I snapped

"Because I think I ow u a new board" he smiled looking my right in the eyes.

I looked around and saw Stefanie had left me alone and my bus was about to leave.

"Ugh fine" I said kinda rudely

We got into his car a s he just looked at me.

"Uh are we gunna go" I asked furrowing my eye brows

"Ya ur just so pretty I couldn't help but stare" he said smiling and starting the car.

"Well...uh thx I guess" I said awkwardly, I usually have a smart Alack remark to say but this time I was speechless.

The ride was short, silent and I stared out the window the whole time.

"I have 1 hour until I have I be home" I said getting out of the car

He didn't say anything just walked by my side. when we got inside the shop there were so many skateboards penny boards, longboards, hats stuff like that.

"So what's the price range" I asked walking towards the longboards.

"Uh whatever" he said with his amazing smile.

"Really?!?" I said shocked

He just nodded and walked away. After 5 minutes of looking I found the one I wanted it was light brown and looked like wood with a giant pink peacock feather on the top and Aztec print all over the bottom in rainbow colors. I headed over to where jack was and told him I was ready.

"No ur not" he said grabbing a black flat brim hat that said #selfie in neon pink. and putting it on my head.

"There now ur perfect" he said pulling out his wallet.

As we walked to the car jack holding my board said "so wanna get some food" he said as we got in the car.

"Uh I really should get home maybe another time" I smiled I really didnt know this guy for all i know he could be a serial killer.

"Ok well if we're gunna do this again I'm gunna need ur number ya know just for food" he said smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes and he handed me his phone.

The ride was quiet except telling him where I live cuz he didnt remember were we met I guess ( right outside my house). we successfully got to my house after 20 minutes.

"Well thanks" I said opening the door

"No problem see ya" he said driving off.

2 HOURS LATER

It was after dinner and everyone was doing there own thing at my house I was on my bed watching netflix when my phone buzzed. I got a text message from a unknown number.

S= Sam u= unknown

COVO.

U:hey beautiful

S: hi

U: wanna hangout tomorrow I can pick u up from school

S:who is this?

U: jack

S: um I don't really know u

U: that's why u let me pick u up tomorrow

S: maybe

U: is that a yes

S: I guess

U: great i promise by the end of tomorrow u will kno me like the back of ur hand

S: so not very well I'm guessing lol

U: lol u know if u can't wait until tomorrow I can come over now ;)

S: haha very funny but no I'm gunna go now I'm watching netflix

U: but wat if I'm already outside

END CONVO

I got up and looked out the window to see jack standing there.

"Really jack" I said opening the window

"Ya I couldn't stay away" he smiled

"Well ur just gunna have to wait till tomorrow" I said shutting the window. he looke shocked then glared/smiled at me and left.