Chapter 7

I saw jack pinning a girl against the wall. after a few seconds my phone started ringing witch made them look at me. with tears in my eyes I looked Down at my phone to see my mom calling, I ignored the call and looked back up to jack. his eyes looked hurt but I didn't care he never cared about me he never wanted us to last after all I was the little 8th grader and he was the big bad 11th grader.

"Sam let me explain please" he yelled as I ran down the hall.

Luckily I remembered I had left my longboard here the day before and I ran to get it. I grabbed it jumped on it and left I looked back and saw him standing there at the street corner and before I could see anything else I turned the corner and headed home.

All night I got texts and calls tht said I'm sorry or I was scared or this ones my favorite "Sam it was her fault she sedused me" (note sarcasm).

When I got up for school I looked out the window and saw jack talking to my mom. she ended up getting rid of him but had so many questions for me I just told her I would tell her everything if she let me stay home, she agreed on one condition I talk to jack. I said ya but I wasn't Gunna at least not now.

**LATER**

After all his texts I finally said tht I would talk to him soon and he needed to stop or it will never happen. I felt so sad....so alone.