Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face because I have a date tonight!!!!

I got up and ready for school when I was ready I went out to see jack there with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey beautiful" he says giving me a hug. The ride was quiet the whole ride except the radio was playing We got to my school and right as I was getting out he stopped me.

"See ya tonight babe" he smiles and kissed my cheek.

School was same old boring day but it was Friday so a little better. as soon as I got out of school jack was already there. how does he get out of school so fast?

"Hey I thought I was gunna ride the bus?!" I say confused.

"Well I just couldn't stay away" jack said smirking.

"To bad I'm riding the bus" I say walking away.

"See ya tonight" I yell as I get in the bus.

He looked a little shocked I would reject him but shrugged it off and drove away.

5:30 PM

So I have half hour till my date and I'm ready so I just sat on Instagram when I got a text.

CONVO

J: r u ready cuz we could go early if u want

S: ya I'm ready

J:good I'm outside

END CONVO

I grabbed about 30 bucks and left my parents and sister went out for dinner.

"Hey" I say jumping in the car.

"Hey" jack said

We get to the movies pay for our tickets and go sit down. the movies was really good jack ended up putting his arm around me. I jumped a few times he just smiled cuz I would Barry my face in his chest.

BACK AT SAMS HOUSE

"I had a lot of fun" I say b4 getting out of the car.

"Ya me 2" jack says smiling.

There was a bit if silence then he

Started to lean towards me I leaned in to and we kissed. I felt sparks we kissed for a bit then I pulled away. jack groaned a little saying he wanted more, I just smiled and got out of the car....

NEXT MORNING

I woke up did the usual and got ready for school. when I walked out jack wasn't there. I called and text him so I decided to walk. I walked to his school cuz I was early we were suppose to get Starbucks. when I got to his school I saw some people by the side of the school I walked closer to see they were making out then my mouth dropped to the floor when I saw one of them was ....jack

__________________________

Hey guys hope u like it comment/vote

Ig: Sam_feasel

thx. Love

Sam