Part One- First day at school after summerbreak

Clock is 7.50 am, and school starts at 9.50am, so I have about hour and fourtyfive minutes to get ready. - Anastasya thought herself.

Anastasya was heading towards the showers. She strip down her clothes and stepped in the shower.

20 minutes later Anastasya comes out of the shower.

What to wear, what to wear?- Thought Anastasya herself again as she was going through hers closet.

7 minutes later Anastasya Desiced to pick black t-shirt, jeans jacket, black leggings, as there was still warm, Anastasya picked the shoes last, and she decided to put her vans on.

It was now 8.40 am so Anastasya decided to eat breakfast

"Good morning dear" Mrs. Evergreen said as she was making herself coffee.

"Good morning mom, Is there any breakfast?" I asked my mom.
"Yes there is a oatmeal" Mrs. Evergreen said as she was pointing towards the stove. "Oh thank you mom" I said as I was taking a bowl.

20 minutes Anastasya had eaten and clock was 9.

"THANK YOU MOM!!" I yelled in the stairs. "You are welcome honey" Said Mrs. Evergreen "I"m leaving for work! Don't forget to turn off the lights and lock the door, Bye!"
"Bye mom!" I yelled.

"I WANNA PATRICK SWAYZE DIRTYDANCER TAKE MY HAND AND LEAD ME INTO CORNER BABY" Anastasya sanged herself while doing her makeup.

It was basic makeup, she did her brows and but some matte lipstick, she doesn't need mascara beacause her lashes are long and thick.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hello dear listener i'm Polly Popkins and this is budler new" oh great news, well i'm almost school so I wont even bother to chance the station. "So today is 18th of August and that means school has started!" Omg can't you be more euthastic I thought myself as I was parking my car, it's very hard to find one beacause school has just started, so only avaible carpark is next to some matte grey audi.

I was driving there, then my phone ring.
Lord I don't know what i'll do oo, I lost my heart and my sii i ght

Note to yourself remember to turn off the sound I tell myself. "Hi Caroline, what's up?" I asked sametime I was driving towards the empty parking spot. "Oh not much, I only wanted to know where are you? Clock is 9.45 and class is starting" Caroline said. "Oh, well i'm just parking my car so i't wo..." srkeeershh.

OH no what did I do

"Anastasya, what was that?" Caroline questioned. "OMG I CRASHED SOMEBODYS CAR!! AND THE CAR LOOKS SO EXPENSIVE! I rambled and panicked to Caroline. "Okay calm down, take a deep breath. Inhale, exhale" Caroline said speaking calmly. "Okay tell me what kind of car it is and the registration plate"

"Okay it is Matte grey audi, I think R8, but im not sure. The registration plate is ags-971" 2 minutes later...

"Caroline you there?" I asked beacause it has been two minutes and she hasn't answered. "I'm going to end this call if you aren't going to answer me" I said to Caroline fustrated.

"OH FUCKING HELL YOU ARE IN TROUBLE THAT'S AXTON'S CAR" Caroline yelled little bit anrgily but most scared.

"Who?" 
"You didn't just asked me that question" Caroline said to me angrily.
"No but seriously who is Axton?"

First chapter is here, It is little short, but I deiced to cut it here. Tell me what you thought and all that kind of thing. 

Thank you for reading

Published 4/19/2018