Part Tree- Trying to avoid him

I survived the math lesson, but it was hard, because Axton was looking so pissed.

Let's skip to the lunch break.

"So what are you getting?" Caroline asked me, as I was going trough food opinons.
"Hmm, I think I will take chicken pizza with apple juice, what about you?" I said and asked Caroline same question. "Same, my treat" Caroline said smiling. "Why, thank you m'lady" I said both of us giggling.

As we were going to find good table to sit on, Axton walked in school's cafeteria with three other people, I didn't regonize them all. Only one + Axton, I think his name is Jack Oken, he is in my biology class.

"Caroline, who are the other 2 guys with Axton and Jack?" I asked Caroline.
"Oh they are Maddox Wright and Tony River, the four of them are like badboys of school, but Tony is sweetest of them" Caroline said putting pizza in her mouth.
"Right" I answered.

Axton's pov.

I was walking towards the school cafeteria with Tony, Maddox and Jack. I was pissed to the fucking point I could bang my head to the wall.

"So axton are you still going to fuck Cindy in janitor closet?" Jack asked me smirked. "Oh hell no, Cindy is good giving head, but i'm getting tired of her, she won't leave me alone" I said paying my meal.

We sat across table were was two girls eating and chatting with eacothers, hmm I think I have seen them some were, but I can't put my finger where.

"Axton so yes or no?" Tony asked.
"Axton?" Tony asked again.
"AXTON CARTER!!" Maddox yelled.
"What?" I asked. "We were thinking are we going to the Justin's party on friday?" Tony asked. "Sure" .

"What if he knows it was me? The girl on the table asked her friend.
"Don't worry he won't" the other girl answered.

Know what? What did she do?

"But I scratched his fucking car" the girl whisperyelled.

SHE DID WHAT? I was pissed and getting up on my seat to walk towards the girl.
"Anastasya let's go" Caroline said.
"But why"
"Axton is coming"
They looked at me and started running.

Oh hell no, I was going to catch the girl. But just my luck Cindy decided to came. "Hey handsome, I was waiting you" Cindy said trying to look sexy. Bahhaha sexy my ass.
"Not now Cindy" I said pushing her aside, only to find halls empty. Fuck.

Thank you for reading.

Vote

Comment

Published 4/22/2018
I'm sorry the first three chapters are short, but i'm trying to make them longer. And i'm writing this on phone.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤