Part Two- I'm in big trouble

"So basically Axton is school's biggest fuckboy and top of that he also a badboy" Caroline explained me.
"Omg, but I have to leave note to him, I can't just leave it there" I said to caroline.
"NO!" Caroline yelled at me.
"Why can't I?" I asked dumbfounded
"Well because if you leave some sort of explanation note he will make your life living hell, take exaple Monica Waskot, she leaved school after Axton ruined her life. You do remember her?" Asked Caroline. "Oh that girl I was thinking where did she go"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"So I didn't write the note, but I still feel bad, and I think he well know it sooner or later" I said to Caroline as we was walking towards class.
"Well, do you want your life to be ruined and all that kind of shit?" Caroline asked me.
"Well no, but still I can only hope that, he doesn't ever know that it was me. " I said to Caroline little nervous, but still trying to smile at her. "Good, that's the spirit" Caroline said as she was patting my back.

In the classroom.

"Good morning everyone, i'm Mr. Wilson and i'm your math teacher.
"Good morning mr. Wilson" class said in unision.

Then we all took our mathbook, I hate that we have to do math, school just started, I mean come on

20 minutes later.

Knock knock. "Come on in" Mr.Wilson said, then the person who was there, was a rather handsome looking guy, with a pissed of exparation on his face.

"WHO THE FUCK SCRASHED MY CAR!?" The boy askyelled.

Oops.

"Is th- that Axton?" I asked quiet enough only to Caroline hear me.
"Yup that would be him, don't worry, just be normally" Caroline said to me.

"Was it you? WHO HIT MY CAR WITH THAT FUGLY CAR NEXT TO MINE?" He asked some boy on the front row.

"No, it wasn't me" The boy said scared.
"Hmph, well i'm watching you" Axton said sending death clare to the innocent boy.

I'm in trouble.

Second part is out hope you liked it

Vote
Commet
Give me your opinion.

355 words
Published 4/20/2018
Ps. Tomorrow is my birthday and i'm turning eighteen !! Woop woop