beep boop

hey emma! ur probably the only person reading this (i hope) ok here it go

emma was sitting at home, as usual. she was on kik, talking to her best friend, alexi. all of a sudden, she heard a loud, urgent knock on her front door, followed by a loud thud. she jumped up and opened the door, to find....

no-one! there was nEAUXBODY there. she looked around, confused... but then, she glanced down to see a large golden box. she quickly reached down and picked it up. it was slightly heavy, and she felt a strange fluttering inside the box. gently, she lifted off the top....

a single pigeon flew out of the box, much to emma's surprise. she watched the pigeon fly away into the sunset. then, she went inside and began to look further into the box.

the mysterious box also contained a white letter, trimmed in gold, with her name written in elegant cursive on the back. she excitedly opened it to find a paper reading:

"hello Emma! you are being cordially invited to a pizza party on July 4th, this Friday. wear ur finest hard prep or tropical grunge attire. don't get caught with a wack calzone."

she turned the paper over, looking for more clues. on the back was an address, all the way in.....

"new york city?!!???" emma cried, shocked. "how to heck am i supposed to get to NYC by next friday?"

she looked in the box again, to find a large denim jacket with Babar painted on the back. she spotted a white slip of paper sticking out from the front pocket.... it was a round trip ticket to New York City. she nearly passed out. she knew what she had to do.

then, suddenly, her phone screen lit up with a snapchat from alexi. it was the exact same box, with the same contents. "did u get this too?" asked alexi. emma responded YES!!!! with 200 exclamation points. they both knew they had to run away and go to this mysterious pizza party.

a.n. I LUV U EMMA