chapter 2 beep boop

flash forward!!!! emma and alexi r in New York ayyyy

emma and alexi were walking down 103rd street, searching for the address that they had been given. suddenly, alexi spotted a mcdonalds across the street. she was rlly hungry. she couldn't stop herself. she immediately ran in pursuit of chicken nugget. "alexi!!! don't leav me!!!" emma shouted.

but just like that, alexi was gone.

emma forced herself to continue on her journey. she finally came to a stop at the corner of 103rd and.... broadway??? Suddenly, emma remembered..... the falafel shop! from finger back! but there was no falafel shop there.... it was an apartment complex. ezra had lied.

emma walked carefully into the lobby and took the elevator to the top floor.... the penthouse.

when she arrived, she found herself standing in front of a huge golden door. it appeared that someone had painted the door gold but had done a very bad job. actually, the paint was still wet. emma kicked the door lightly instead of knocking. she heard some swearing and bumbling around before the door opened to reveal....

ezra koenig himself! emma was not that surprised but she pretended to be for his benefit. "helo bambina!" said ezra. his voice cracked and emma tried not to laugh. then ezra noticed that his suit jacket got stuck to the wet gold paint on the door frame. "shit," he whispered, before ripping his jacket off the door.

"oh my god," said emma, crying, and silently peeing herself a little. "it's so cool to meet you!" she hugged him for a while. then he invited her inside, where the rest of vampire weekend and Ezra's sister, who was also called emma, was sitting. "so, where's alexi?" asked ezra while getting emma a drink. "she had.... an emergency," lied emma. "well that's disappointing. Looks like it's just us!" said ezra. the rest of the band smiled at emma politely. she ran over to hug them all.

ezra suddenly brought out like ten pizza boxes. "who wants pizza?" emma was the only excited one evidently, the rest of hte guests groaned. rostam leaned over to emma and whispered "emma, you don't understand,,,,. This isn't good....."

suddenly the lights dimmed. a familiar drum beat began to play. "it can't be happening!" said emma koenig. "not again," groaned baio.

emma (not ezra's sister) began to grin as ezra began to sing....

"P I Z Z A P R T Y...."

a.n. to be continued tomorrow ilysm!!!!!! aLSO this is hypothetical

situation i would never LEAV u or ezra for chicken nuget. peace