chapter 3 tweedle dee

emma clapped and sang along as ezra continued to sing pizza party in its entirety. for some reason, the other guests were not as happy. "emma, this really isn't good...." whispered ct into her ear. "why not? i think it's great," emma replied, smiling at ezra's goofy lyrics. rostam leaned over and began to explain.

"for the last few weeks, ezra's been singing all his l'homme run songs... he even wanted to play them at a few of our concerts! yesterday, we caught him trying to write his own raps again. we think he's got something weird planned," rostam said, sighing.

"wait, what?" said emma. "you don't think......"

and finally, ezra finished his rap. the group of guests halfheartedly clapped (except emma, of course, who was applauding frantically). "thank you, thank you," said ezra, removing his sunglasses and bowing. he returned to his seat and began to talk.

"i bet you're wondering why i gathered you all here today," he said while biting into a slice of hawaiian pizza. "you guys are the most important people in my life.... well, except you, emma, i just met you today.... but i've been thinking about going on a new musical journey, and i can only hope that you guys approve..."

"approve of what? said baio, fearing the worst.

ezra sighed. "i want to bring back l'homme run."

everyone groaned, except emma, who was on the verge of tears. before she started weeping, she stopped and did a reality check.

"hold on, ezra, this is amazing news, of course, but.... what does this have to do with me?"

ezra stepped closer to her and grabbed her hand. "emma, i did an internet search for the best l'homme run fan... someone who's as serious about rapping and pizza as i am... and it's you. you're so dedicated to me, and to the band, and to pizza.... emma, it would be an honor for you to be in the newly reformed l'homme run." ezra gazed into her eyes hopefully.

emma was freaking out on the inside. "me? in l'homme run?" she thought. but before she could stop herself, she blurted out "yES. i'll do it."

a.n. IT ALEXI here hey meme god how u doin ok peace ily