Another one

I woke up pissed off after what happened yesterday. I tried walking to the bathroom while I was half asleep and ended up banging my head on one of the wardrobes. I fell on the floor, bum first. "WOW! JUST WOW! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START MY DAY!" I yelled at no one.

-Time Skip-

I was walking to school and I saw a car speeding towards me. I quickly ran away from it. But I failed. I fell on the ground, scraping my knee. Luckily the car didn't hit me since the driver turned the direction. I looked at my bleeding knee and sighed. I guess today is gonna be another bad day for me. I got up and carrying on walking to school. More like leaping. After a few more minutes, I finally reached school. Luckily, I wasn't late. I walked inside to my locker. On my way, I saw Jennie, And she was walking with a girl that I've never seen before.

"Hey Jennie! Is that a new student?"

"Oh, hey! Yeah, she is a new student, her name is Lisa"

"Hey Lisa, My name is Jisoo."

"Hi....." She said silently but enough so that I hear her. She seemed a bit of a shy girl.

I turned to Jennie. "Sorry, I have to go. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I wonder why Jennie is getting a bit awkward with me lately. I feel like she doesn't even want to talk to me. Maybe she's busy or I'm just being a pabo.

-Short time skip-

I went to my first class and sat on my seat. The teacher didn't come yet, so class was like the total opposite of a library. In one area there was a fight including all the boys in the school who think they are cool but they are not. In a another area there is these gamers people playing car games on their phones. Some kids are being sensible and reading books while waiting for the teacher. While the other girls are putting lots of make up on their faces (I would rather say, 'literally washing their faces with make up'). And I'm just sitting like a potato and staring at all these messed up people, except from the ones that are doing something useful like reading or revising stuff. Then two people walked into the classroom. The two least people i want to see. Jeon JUNGLEBOOK and Kim TEAHUNG (I'M SO SORRY!). They walked to their seats and sat down. Taehyung just sat down lazily and started to sleep after he put his head on the table. Wow, he is the total opposite of the taehyung that I saw when he first joined this school.
When I first saw him, he was a cheerful, happy and energetic 5 year old. And now he is a lazy potato.

While I was in my thoughts, a question came into my mind. I really wanted to know the answer to it. How did Taehyung find out about the glasses matter if he was with me the whole day? AND WHY THE HELL IS THE TEACHER NOT COMING? WHY IS THE TEACHER TAKING SO LONG? As a tonne of questions were spamming my mind, the teacher walked in.
"Q͟͟U͟͟I͟͟T͟͟E͟͟ D͟͟O͟͟W͟͟N͟͟ C͟͟L͟͟A͟͟S͟͟S͟͟!" He yelled, so loud that people who are in the other side of the earth can hear. The class put away their stuff quickly and sat down on their original seats.

"Okay class, we have some news, today we have a-" he was cut off by himself because he noticed that one of the gamer guys was still on his phone. The gamer guy looked up and saw the teachers face which was furious.
"PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY, NOW!" He said while his face became red.
The gamer guy casually put his phone away as if he wasn't yelled at.
"Okay, where was I? Oh, Today we have a-" He was cut off again but this time by someone else who sneezed loudly. The teacher gave him a death glare. The class bursted into laughter while I wanted to know what the news was so badly.
"SILENCE!" He yelled again. Slowly, the class stopped being so loud which seemed like for a life time.
"Ok class, we have a new student today!" He excitedly said.
"WHAT GENDER IS HE?!?!" The class said at the same time except for me.
"Its a boy. As soon as the class heard it they started to go wild. The girls were like, "If he is beautiful then he is mine!" And "NO!, he's mine!". They kept on arguing like it
was the only oxygen left on earth. And the boys were like, "If he takes all the attention from the girls then I will beat him up to death!"They said trying to sound fierce.
"You may come in!" The the teacher said and signaling him to walk in.
A boy walked in. He had a cute smile on his face that made his eyes smile too. His jaw line was perfect and his cheeks looked fluffy. He was like a baby mochi! So adorable! He looked a little short than a normal height of a person but that made him even more cuter.