part 2 - The cofirmation

My encounter over the phone with Mr misterious happened about two moths  ago today is the 5th of february 2012 and I'm curious as to why he hasn't called me in the past two weeks. I decide that when my husband leaves  for work I'm going to give him a call. Just to see if he can bring some laughter to my day.

He answered in the first ring, as if he was waiting on my call. " Hi my new baby" was how he answered the phone bringing a sharp smile to my lips. "Hi". I replied with warmth in my voice that made him know I was happy he answered my call. "How are u" he asked."I'm fine", I replied "what's up with u, it's been a while since we last spoke" I said making light conversation. " I've been thinking about you in a sensual way" I thought staying away from you would have put my nauty thoughts at rest","I'm having no such luck at the moment". He said, making every part of my body tingle with exitment  at the thought of him touching me. I had just taken a shower and was still wrapped in my bath towel and drying my hair, so I told him I wasn't dressed and that he should give me 15 min to call him back. His reply stunned me as he told me that he would love to take my towel from around me. Sending shivers up my spine. The thought of him kissing and touching me peaked  my interest so as it was only 10 o'clock in the morning I told him that I was going on the road to get some reports done at the Internet cafe. To which he invited me to his house to get the work done. I agreed and we hung up; Leaving my mind to race ahead of me in anticipation. Soon I was ready and out the door and on my way. I took a number 22 bus that would take me straight to his house. Dressed in a grey top that exposed my cleavage  enough to tantalise him upon sight and a white skirt with a split up the front. I got to the bus stop that he told me to get off and walked across the street toward the man that stood in the shade waiting for me patiently to greet him. He was clad in plaid short pants and a white T-shirt. Funny enough he looks sexy. A little bigger than I had expected but sexy none the less. He sported a low hair cut with sideburns running all the way around his chin, with a small but cute mouth stach. I smiled upon approaching him and he smiled back. Showing his almost white baby looking teeth.  I've never seen anyone with teeth like that before, I thought to myself.

         "Hi baby" , he said and places me in an embrace as I reach him and I smiled.
          We walked off in the direction of his house which was only two houses away from where he stood to greet me.  He opened the gate and I walked into a qwaint  little concrete yard with several building blocks to my right and the entrance door coming in view as I round a corner to the back of the house. Something tingled in my belly as I knew why I'd come here today. (" for weeks now I hadn't been touched by my husband as we had an argument when I found out he was cheating on me.

But ill tell u about that another time.

This man who I had come to see, his name was kevin, so I chose to call him kev for short. He opened the door and much to my surprise I walked into a clean kitchen through to a bedroom neatly kept as well as a small 4 by 6 bathroom. Completely tiled. In the corner at the entrance of the bedroom stood a chest of drawers with an a ray of columns and lotions. Beside that stood a small table with a glass top on which sat a laptop with the lid down.        
                "This is where I live"
  "Make yourself at home, the computer is at your disposal for the duration of the day".

A twinge of dissapointment  hinted at my heart as based on our many conversations I thought he would kiss me. Ten minutes later he was gone.He uttered something about going to meet a family member and left.

All alone in his house. I quickly changed into a small shorts and a T-shirt  and took a seat in front of the laptop and opened my email and started to write my report.

Two hours later, my report was done and I exited my email. Now board with nothing to do and my body reminds me of my earlier feeling of kevin touching me.....

My phone lights up indicating that it's gonna ring and I grab it and answer "hello" trying to hide my anxiety at seeing his name come up on the screen. "Hey baby", I'm on my way home". "Do you want anything to eat". "Yes" I replied .