41

"Good morning baby." I fluttered my eyes open to feel a pair of lips pressing on my cheek.
"I miss waking up next to you." I swing my arm over him.
"Sadly we can't stay like this forever, it's the weekend and we have practice so get up."

I felt his warm embrace leave me walking over to my closet.
"I have to wear your clothes do you mind." I blushed the thought of him wearing my clothes.
"Please do." I sat up looking at the cum stains on the bed.

"Fuck me." I whine looking down at them.
"Woah already." he turned giggling.

"Not what I meant, I mean the cum stains, if my dad sees he will beat my ass." I stand up trying to make my bed not too nice because my dad knows I never make my bed but flinging the blanket to cover the cum.

"It's okay baby just come here and get dressed."

I smiled as I watched him change into my black t-shirt which had the words 'Lover' written in white cursive letters. along with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.
"Here." He threw me some clothes and I looked down at them confused. 
"You don't think I know your style." I looked up at him.
"No I know you k-know my style." I get up quickly getting changed feeling uncomfortable in front of him.

"What you hate changing in front of me but then you let me cum in your ass." His words made me blush. I giggled as I changed into a black top with a hand doing a finger heart along with ripped black skinny jeans.

"Damn..okay let's go we are going to be late."

Once we walked into the practice room everyone stopped talking and turned to face us.
"And they walk in together....and if i'm not mistaken those are Jungkook's clothes so what I gather they fucked last night." Jimin walked closer to us.
"OO and Yoongi's here and if i'm not mistaken that's Yoongis's shirt." I walk and cross my arms watching the small male blush and step back.

"Oh shit." Hoseok covers his mouth with his hand jumping up and down.
"Hoseok you are too invested in other people relationships." Yoongi brought Jimin closer to try and hide his blush.

"Cute...anyway practice time." Jin said in a monotone tone.
"Come on babe." everyone looks up to see what Yoongi just said.
"I KNEW it." I scream pointing at the Yoonmin couple.

"Oh Shut up pipsqueak." I didn't care what he said because there was another relationship in the group. 

------------------------------

This chapter was just to introduce Yoonmin as an official couple. This book is almost over as well. :((((