C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

Selena's pov:
We got to the hospital and walked to Dawson room, everything seemed fine until I see a bunch of doctors come out of his room.
What's happening? I quickly walked to one of the doctors letting go of Ethan's hand.
"W-what happened? " I asked
"And who are you ?" She asked
Ugh this bitch wanna give me attitude.
"His sister now tell me what happened to my brother?!" I yelled
Her face softened.
"Ohh. His awake now , but umm his not ganna make it. His breathing is slowing down and soon he'll be gone. I recommend you say you're last goodbyes. " she said sincerely.
"MY LAST GOOD BYE ! Go back in there give him oxygen! Are y'all dumb ?! You can't just let him die!" I yelled angry then ever.
"We tried all we could but his lungs are slowly giving out, there's nothing we can do , I'm sorry" she said and walked away.
"Ugh" I was about to run after her and beat the shit out of her until Ethan grabbed me.
"Selena, just go in their and talk to him. You can beat all the doctors asses later"he said holding me against him.
I nodded knowing his right. I walked in, expecting to see Mona,mark and Amanda , but they weren't in there.
"Dawson " I sighed running to him.
He smiled lightly.
"Thank g-god you're here , I thought only my parents and bratty sister was here "he chuckled lightly and coughing.
I started to tear up.
"By the way I heard everything you said to me while I was in my coma. I love you to s-Selena. I promise I'll never leave you, I'll be around . Just not physically anymore"he smiled weakly .
His lips were purple, hair tousled, skin pale and his hands were shaking just like the rest of his body. He seemed cold.
"Dawson , please don't go. I-I can't do this with out in my life. You always been their for me . You're my only family " I cried.
"Not you're only family , you have Ethan to." He said hugging me.
"But his not the s-"
"No Selena, your not ganna say that it's not the s-same . His there for you, I see it . Stop p-pushing him away you hear me. Take care of each other and y'all be fine. Just like how we did when we were little. Let him love you , and let yourself love him. I see the way he looks at you when ever he comes over , when ever his around I see the look on each other faces . That's love princess . Promise me that you won't push him away anymore " he said sternly
"I promise" I sniffles
"Because Selena *cough * *cough* you deserve happiness . " he smiled
"And before I go,  I put you on my will . My money, pint house and everything that's in my name goes to you, don't let my bitch of a family take it from you ok. Cuz they won't be able to"he said as his eyes slowly began to shut.
"Don't let them take it, it belongs to you......... I love you Selena , remember your promise"he smiled as his eyes closed and the lines dropped , and so did my heart.
"DAWSON !! NOO! Please don't go! I- I love you D, don't leave . Please" I yelled as I heard that beep sound go flat.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion, doctors ran in . Trying to shock him back to life, but nothing was happening. I couldn't move , some how I ended up in the chair holding my knees crying. I never cried this hard since my parents . All the memories me and Dawson went through were flashing in my head. Who's ganna talk some sense into me, who's ganna love me unconditionally, who's going to put up with me, who's ganna make inside jokes with at the dinner table or talk about Mona , mark and Amanda behind their backs. Who's ganna be my family?
So many questions, worry's, memories and images of Dawson flashed before my eyes.
"Selena hello , come on. They took him already. We have to get you home. "Ethan said shaking me , trying to snap me out of my thoughts.
I farrowed my eyes.
"How long have you been trying to eat my attention?" I asked
"For 5 minutes, why?" He asked
"Maybe they haven't left them" I said and raced down the hall to see them wheeling Dawson on the bed.
"Wait!" I yelled
They stopped. I kissed Dawson on the forehead . "I love you D , always remember that" I said more tears streaming.
Then they wheeled him off.
I turn around to see Ethan .
"Ready to go home?" He asked putting his arm around me.
"Where is home?" I asked thiers no home with out Dawson in it.
"Selena -"
"Let's just go, I-I don't feel like talking" I mumbled and walked with him to his car.

5 days later..... play song !!
Empty. Empty feelings. Empty house empty everything. That's how it felt. The house seemed cold . My heart ache with every breath , I still feel him under my skin as if his here. But yet gone if that makes sense. My thoughts seemed numbed . Eventually I had to go back to school, but I just ended up blocking out all voices , even Ethan's. People would try to talk to me but I'll just zone out thinking about Dawson. Ethan offered to spend the night countless times, even begged or showed up beggging to just let him in the apartment. But I just don't have enough energy. It was Friday , meaning I have the weekend to just be locked in here. With Dawson room, clothes , everything but him.
"Knock knock!"
I groaned and left Dawsons room and went to the door. I guess this is progress I'm opening the door now.
I opened the door to see Ethan, on second thought maybe I should've looked out the peep hole.

He barged in closed the door and closed it behind him locking it.
"I'm spending this weekend and everyday even after Dawson funeral with you . " he said throwing the big 2 cases of clothes to the floor. "What about your parents?" I asked bluntly.
" they trust me" he said raising up an eyebrow. He knows I'm ganna keep on making up excuses to why he can't stay.
"Oh then where are you ganna slee-"
"With you of course, I told you I'm ganna be here" he said sternly.
"And don't you dare push me aw-"
Remember what Dawson made you promise , don't. Push . Him . Away.
I shut Ethan up by kissing him, I felt a smile creep on my lips, the first one in days. The kiss still had that shock of electricity in my stomach, I pulled away and hugged him.
"I won't just, just hold me until I disappear " I mumbled
He kissed my forehead and picked me up bridal style walking to my bed room.

We got under the covers and cuddled in silence, until I fell asleep peacefully for the first time in days. Thank you Ethan .

Not the end . Still whole lot more so don't worry.