chapter 7

*****4 hours later******

**********Areanas P.O.V.***********

" So tell me what happened" The officer said handing me a blanket and a glass of water.

" Well its a long story are you ready" I asked

"Ready" He said after pulling out his pen and paper.

I explained everything about how Dylan beat me then I ran into Erik and we made a plan to see eachother just until Dylan calms down with his threats. Then his friend saw us together I guess and told Dylan. He got mad and took Erik and called me from his phone and wanted me to come to the abondened building and that I didnt want Erik to get hurt so I went.

" So what happened when you got there" He asked after writing alot of things down very quickly.

"Well when I walked up there Erik was tied to a chair. Then Dylan grabed me by my hair and tried to get me into a chair so then I stabed him with a poket knife. He started yelling in my face and grabbed the knife out of my hand. Before he couls do any thing else I bit him-"

" Wait you bit him" The cop interupted me to ask

" Yea" I said looking away.

" Continue" He said

" Ok after I bit him in the arm he got really mad and stabed me in my arm. So I took the knife out and quickly stabed him in his stomach. While he was on the ground In pain I ran over to Erik and quickly cut the ropes. I grabbed him arm and try to pull him with me but he wouldnt come" I said

" Why " The cop asked

" Well instead of coming with me he walked over to Isabella Daves sister. I was confused for a second he whispered something in her ear and walked back to me. Then the three of came charging at us I grabbed two pieces of long broken glass and quickly stabbed Isabella right in the stomach and then Dave they both dropped to the ground Dylan stared at them for a minute then ran out of the door and across the field to the park Dylan is still out there."

"Don't worry Areana we will find him" He reassuringly

"So are they dead" I asked my eyes wondering over to were Isabella and Dave laid in stretchers ambulances surrounding them.

" Dave ia gone but not the girl" He said.

I just looked over to the park a tear running down my face. Me and Dylan might of fought a lot but me and Dave were always close. I had to defend myself.

" What about you are you ok" He said pointing to the bloody bandage wrapped around my arm.

"Yea I'm fine but I will be right back" I replied.

I got up and walked over to Erik

"Hey what did you whisper to Isabella " I asked curiously

"Oh nothing but she is a nice girl and they were making her do those things she would never have hurt us she was pretending" He said quietly.

"Oh" Was all I said