chapter 9

I woke up in the hospital lots of doctors wires and machines sourndineg me. There were also like five needles going into my arm. I was scared and I felt alot of pressure on my head. I remebered everythning that happened though well up until I hit my head on the hood of my car.

Then the memory of Erik breaking up with me came to my head only this time I wasnt sad I was angry,mad, and frustrated at Erik he was such a jerk and, that girl was such a slut and, there getting married already who does that and, he broke up wiht me at like the last mintue I rambled on in my haed getting more ,and more angry each minute . I just want him dead was the last thing thought before I passed out again.

*********************************************

I woke again and this time it was queit with only my parents and my bestfriend, Dalaya sitting in the room.

"Mom" I mumbled.

" Oh your finally awake" I heard my mom say loudly.

"So whats the damage" I said looking down at my body.

"Well you had to get eleven stitches right by your left eye and your leg is broken and they found some swamp water in your system that must have got in your mouth when your car rolled into that swamp next to the road the doctor said its highly toxic and you might have to be quarantined" she said sadly.

"What" I said and then a sudden rush of anger came over me and I lost control of myself it was almost as if someone else entered my body. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

A boy doctor came rushing into the room asking my mom what happens she just stared at me as if she didn't know who I was I was now screaming and punching my pillow a couple of other people came into the room and all together tried to get control of me and tie me down to the bed I fought back and even bit one of the doctors. I started foaming out of my mouth and then a girl came in with a big needle and injected it into my arm the last thing I saw was my mom still staring at me with that look before I passed out.

So I know its kinds short but the next chapter will be much longer I promise<3

We'll I bet you all didn't see that one coming lol even more crazy stuff is coming so keep on reading! ;)