Chapter 4

" Who is this " Lisa looked up and asked Dylan.

"I'm his girlfriend but not anymore " I said to the girl

"Dylan I thought you were single " Lisa said to Dylan

" He is single now and just when I thought we were going to be ok and work out fine you go do something stupid" I said and acted as if I cared.

" Come on Areana don't do this" He said.

"Please can we talk about this outside alone " He said to me when I didn't answer him.

" Yes we can but one moment I have to use the bathroom " I ran into the girls bathroom and texted Erik what happened and were I was going. He responded quickly with a ok.

I ran out of the bathroom and out to the parking lot were Dylan was waiting.

" So you really are here with some girl tonight arent you" I said trying my best to sound mad.

" Listen its not like that I love you and you that." He said to me.

Wow really beating me and forcing me to be with you is a nice way to show your love was what I wanted to yell in his face instead I pushed that thought out.

" If you really loved me you wouldnt be here today with that skank we are done and I am seriouse this time." I said trying to look sad,

" No we are not over you dont make that decision I do got that " He said angrily and smacked me in the face hard.

" Your a horible person" I siad and walked away.

" Tell anyone and you know what will happen" He called after me.

I shook what he said off knowing that I would have to stay his girlfriend . I called Erik  and told him to come out of the bathroom.Then I explained what happened to him.

" He hit you again" He said furiously

" Calm down its ok im fine really" I told him trying to calm him down

" I want to hit him so bad he is such a jerk your lucky I love you" He said calming down.

" I know he is he always has been now I think we should both go home its been a long day" I said to him.

                             ************************************************************************

I woke up in the morning feeling sick to my stomach and decided I needed some fresh air. I got up and put on red jean shorts with a rufly navy blue tank top. I put my blond hair in a side braid. I wlked down the stairs and put on my navy blue flip flops and walked out the door.

I decided I would go to Willow Creek Park, Its the most relaxing quiet park around. There are beautiful big willow trees and tons of different kinds of flowers and a beautiful pond. It wasnt far from were I lived I got there in about twenty minutes. I walked over to a old willow tree closest to the pond. I sat there and stared at the beautiful water in front of me. It was so quiet that when someone tapped my shoulder I jumped. I turned around to see Dylan standing over me.

" What are you doing here" I asked

" I came out here to get some fresh air" He said sitting down next to me.

" Same" Was all I said.

We sat there in silence staring at the pond for about ten minutes.

Beep Beep my phone started signaling me that I had a text. I quickly picked up my phone and opened the text I had from Erik

Erik- Hey babe were you at

                                                           ****************************************

So instead of making a series of four books instead im just going to make it into two books. The second one will be called Revenge!!   Its going to be pretty awsome.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Votee Comment and Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know how you like the book so far!!!!    !!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE AWAY!!!!!!                        -CAITY<3