-eight-

Tyler POV

I got nervous. And let me tell you that mama. Never. Gets. Nervous.

My fingers hovered over the send button, wondering if I should really do this.I could always say no...

I didn't know what to do. Usually I would do whatever was good in that moment... But this was so much more important.

Then my fingers slipped.

And it was out on the net forever.

I desperately tried to cancel it or delete it but he had seen it already. I waited for a reply. None came.

Not until the next day.

I was woken up with a ping. I looked up to meet the glare of my laptop. It made me think of Troye. 'A light of a thousand suns,' he would have said. A sad tear came out.

My eyes were still adjusting, but I'm pretty sure it was something along the lines of 'did you know it was me.'

I tried to make out the time. It was 3 fucking 04 in the morning. There was another ping that indicated another message.

Troye: Answer me, dammit. I know you're good at ignoring people but this is fucking pathetic. I'm trying to sort this out and maybe even give you a chance.

I started typing after that. My reply was going to be sorry, but after a few spelling mistakes and then autocorrect to top it off, I ended up with 'sexy.' Too late, he had already seen it by the time that I had realised. And that was all I needed to fully wake me up.

I nervously drummed my fingers lightly on the table, waiting for a reply.

Troye: FUCK YOU, TYLER OAKLEY. IF YOU COULD JUST STOP BEING ALL FLIRTY AND SHIT BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY TRYING TO TALK TO YOU.

I DON'T GET YOU.

DID YOU HAVE TO BREAK ME LIKE THAT?

I. HATE. YOU.

YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CALLED ME A FAG, YET YOU'RE NO BETTER.

WE WERE FRIENDS. AT LEAST I THOUGHT WE WERE...

DID YOU EVER CONSIDER ME AS YOUR FRIEND?

DID I EVER EVEN MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?

AND WHY?

WHY, TYLER. WHY?