Dust in the wind...

I close my eyes, just for a moment, and the moment is gone. Same old stuff i be telling my sister, the one that i want and care for is in front of me but she doesnt see it.

Later that day, i asked my friend in college "how was it like for you when you were in your highschool year?" I said, he responded "well for me alberto it was a blast, well i mean the part where i almost got layed on by a girl named mitchshelby, but she was the shining apple in my eyes", he said. " what ever happened to that girl mitchshelby?" , i asked, "well alberto, she was to much for me and i couldnt have her", he said.

"Hmmm what does this girl

Look like taz?" I asked, " well she is pretty, smart, has shiny teeth that just make the day bright", He said.

"Hmmm wait a minute i

Know who your talking about. Ive seen her before i have a class with her , cooking, she always smiles at me when i do silly stuff , lol i dont really pay attention to it", i said. "What!? Your kidding alberto u have a class with her?" He said. "Yeah, i do."

And so, after taz found out that alberto has the same class with mitchshelby he started to envy me. Because taz doesnt have any classes with her At all. But for me, when i woke this morning i saw him going to school early, i asked "um taz why are you up so early?" I asked. "Because i dont want to be late". He said. For me

It just looked like he wanted to get away from me knowing that the girl she onceed had loved, came at the palm of my hand , alberto liked her and stuff but didnt know if mitchshelby liked him back. He have to find out i just have too........