Crone Claw

After ciara told vanessa her final word, Ciara took her mother to the hospital with harry.

    The doctors said that she is suffering from Total brain damage.

And should recover in about two weeks.

     Ciara was totally pissed of what the doctor said.

   Harry was begging anf pleeding the doctor "Please dont let my wife die, she means evetything to me, i love her with all im heart (British accent)". Harry said, "Now calm down mr. Styles, our patient can not take this noise level". Doctor said, "Ahhhh i cant take this anymore". Ciara cried out, "Mom Please dont die, I will avenge you  mother ughh, you will pay vanesaa". Ciara said.

    Ciara vowed To Get vanessa for what she did to her mother. Meanwhile, mitchshelby and the kids were outta town

    but alberto stayed to help with this crisis. Later that night in the hospital, Zeyna was sleeping and kept having nightmares.

      Her nightmares were about vanessa killing her daughter ciara,

But ciara wouldnt give up but vanessa shoved a knife straight down her stomache. Zeyna Sat uP Quitely and Started sobbing and said "Dont worry guys, mommas comin". Zeyna said crying.

In that same night, Ciara heard Foot steps and sat up, IT WAS VANESSA!!! "VANESSA, YOU....", Ciara said angrily. "Mmm Zeyna's little Brat ehh? Your bitch ass mom still hasnt heeled yet? wow she is pussier than i thought" Vanessa said, "Hey..... Fuck you." Ciara said as she jumped out and punched her.

   And the battle began for ciara and vanessa, Harry got Kidnapped by the guards, while vanessa and ciara were fighting.

   Vanessa got the upper advantage cause she was more brutal. Blood, Sweat, Tears in The face of Ciara, helpless to do anything. But ciara Wasnt going to go down that easily.

  She pulled out her Pocket knife on vanessa, vanessa got cut in the face there. "That..... That was .....for... Talking shit.... about my.... mom you whore". ciara said panting.

You are one cocky little brat, ive had enough of this. Why am i wasting my time on a bitch like you? When i should be Getting away with harry, Oh wait the guards already took  him so yani guess i will take my leave. "And if u Want to see him again, Tell Your pig ass mother, Stop sending her daughter to do her dirty works and come and get harry, Before i Get that British white dick of his in me." Vanessa said, "Ok, dude you are one crazy fruit loop and you are disgusting" Ciara said angrily. Vanessa grabbed Ciara by the shirt and told her "Im going to make u and your mommy cry like a bitch." Vanessa said evily.

   As Vanessa said that She knocked her out and left her on the ground, damaged  and bloody. "Like A bitch." Vanessa said.

   And so Vanessa said her final words to The young ciara.

   Ciara was so out, And She had Nothing to do but lay there and groan.

      Alberto stopped By her house.

   "What The Fuck happened?!?" Alberto yelled, "Ciara, CIARA, Wake up Who did this to you, Wheres zenya?!?" Alberto said, "Cant.....move......body....hurt.....bloody......vanessa......Ughh.....mom......Hospital......." Ciara tried to say.

     Alberto Took care of Ciara while zeyna was in the hospital. 3 weeks have passed, zeyna came home pissed and cried and in tears, She was going to get a knife and end her life.