Re-definition

Dennis briefly had images of Allie and himself inside that hotel room. It was still fresh in him. He knows he's been having intercourse with her for several hours, and he still didn't feel tired. It was only 4 AM and the lamps were on. No covers were on their nude bodies and was right beside her. His eyes were looking upwards as he was thinking of something, while Allie herself was licking at his body, still half-excited of what comes next.

"You've been good to me, Dennis." Allie softly said this while her hand rubbed on his chest.

"So were you," Dennis replied while briefly looking at her. "Allie... How long was it? Few days since we left that warehouse?"

"Yes. 3 days, in fact." Allie then noticed after she replied that what she predicted actually happened. Dennis had some muscle developing, and unnecessary fats were reduced. She remembered how he was before: Average in his build and has some fat at his lower stomach. But ever since that night, he was burning a lot when doing it with her... She then decided to open up to him. "Dennis... You've come far for the past three days. Don't you even notice your body?"

Then Dennis came to that realization himself. He put his hand on his abdomen and he felt his packs forming. "Wha-? Okay... This is weird."

"It isn't. You were working too hard with me... like you wanted to push yourself to prove your worth to me. You didn't need to. But... You still did. It was unexpected, but it paid off." Allie sighed, deciding to change the subject. "Something interesting happened while I was shopping yesterday. When I got to the shop itself, I was given an envelope by a teenage boy. This was after I attempted to buy with my credit card and debit card, both accounts frozen."

"Frozen? Why?"

"I figured that's what happened but I didn't know the reason then. I was almost freaked out it happened. But my emotions changed when I opened that envelope. It contained another debit card, and a letter. It was a message, that said the government was watching." Allie chuckled, just before she snorted and felt bitter a few seconds later. "Pathetic. I had to accept a debit card from the government agency who wanted me in for the ride... to prevent me from making a high-profile move."

Dennis quietly laughed. "Will you?"

"It would depend," she replied.

The two of us felt relieved, at least. The dangers of that warehouse couldn't reach us here. Or would it? After all, that attack wasn't just involving the man's terrorist group. There was another group in play. They killed scientists. They destroyed experimental liquids, and some more important ones were taken. I was trying to get away, but even I was caught, just before I got exposed to my power... Well... That's when things changed.

After they got what they wanted, the mysterious group left... The first man I was sought to ask of his intentions of the unknown weapon he owns was gone... Kelvin Lieber, I believe his name was. I have yet to find him...