What Darkness feels like

"DAMN IT!!" A man slams his fist on the short table in the room that night. In the medium-sized apartment, dirty in its appearance though not as messy, the bald man, with some fat having a height of 5 feet and 9 inches sighed. "You're telling me that two of your girls got hacked?"

A woman in her thirties appeared, feet first in level of his head as if she entered an invisible portal she comes down to descend and touch the floor, standing at 6 feet and 4 inches tall. Her bare feet and nails were noticeably polished black, and her attire was merely her corset and fashioned underwear, both black as well. She had a pair of black wings sticking from her back before she unfolded them. He looked onto her dark green eyes and her noticeable green hair. From the looks of her face, she had a natural North American appearance. And from the emotion she was showing at him, it would seem it was a face of concern as he would expect.

"Not the kind of emotion I'd want before I'd be summoned," the woman said with an American accent. "Paul, there's nothing to worry about if you're really wondering. Martin won't catch up. And Lieber entrusted things to us to take care of things in this sector. If you don't think I could do it, you could always drop giving me support."

Paul chuckled. "Really, Liz? See, this is where you're always assuming I'd drop the support, but no. I put myself on the board for a reason and Kelvin's giving us all a cut once we get this city."

"This problem of Nadia Martin starting to recruit even us Dark Fallen Angels begins to concern me." Liz bent down to get her face in level with his. "I must start to counter-attack whenever possible."

"Do it," Paul said, looking lustfully at Liz while she acknowledged with a smile. "I want you to make that cunt-sucking hotshot pay for messing with us."

"It will be my pleasure, master."

"Now strip and get on all fours," Paul commanded. And Liz complied, smirking and smiling as she liked where this was going, ripping off her corset and showing her D-cup sizes on the chest and ripping off her underwear, showing her half-trimmed neat entrance. She kneels and puts her hands on the floor, now appearing to be on all fours. He himself was naked behind the woman. "I want to be energized in my management, and you'll be feeding me again."

"Just as you will feed me your cum in exchange," Liz said before she put one hand just at where her labia is and stretched out the lips of her entrance. "Enjoy your meal." She chuckled in lust when she also heard him growl, ready to take his prey.

And Paul got on his knees, gritting his teeth and with a good feel of his 5-inch cock, inserting it into her almost-fluid pussy before he started thrusting quickly. At each thrust, he felt it grow harder and longer inside of him. He gripped her legs harder. Her dark aura started to emit from her body, and some were being transferred to him. He was starting to lose his fats, and gain muscle. And eventually, his round face began to chisel, making him more appearing of a bachelor than an older underappreciated man.

Paul growls as he kept thrusting with his new body appearance, emitting the same aura as Liz. "You're fucking good for a battery, cum-dump. I can always count on you."

Liz moaned at each hard thrust. "It's a pleasure, ahhn!! Fuck me... more... MASTER...! AAAHHN!!!"

"Snack time, bitch. Here's lots for ya." Paul growled more and felt his cum squirt like a jet, releasing loads of cum at a time. Then he kept thrusting a few times, putting more thick squirts of his 'food' into her. And then he thrusts more kept bringing more in. And for a few hours, the two would do multiple positions to satisfy both of them.

Kelvin Lieber's dark organization spans far and wide. He had an army Dark Fallen Angels, Tentacle Girl Troupes and their respective handlers, and armed soldiers, making him someone to fear in the name of both science and pleasure...