Een en twintig

"Hoseok?!" Jimin questioned. Scurrying from the sofa in surprise to see him home at this hour.

Hoseok only remained silent as he removed his belongings. Completely forgetting the time he told his cousin he would be home earlier.

"Hoseok?!" Jimin called out again, sadness and madness mixed with his facial expression.

"Where have you been?!" The worried man questioned further. Anger filled with the way he asked.

On the other hand, Hosoek didn't even flinch. He only remained silent for his angered cousin to scold him.  "I told you... I went out.." He answered simply.

"..Since I have full authority of you, you now have a curfew hyung. Before you argue, grandmother Zhu has allowed me to watch over you from now on. As she already has some problems to worry about, and of her old age." He calmly spoke out.

"..Jimin.. I'm older than you. I don't thi—"
Hoseok tried speaking back as he was calmly cut off.

"Your curfew is 9pm. You are not to be outside of this house after 9 hits. Whatever business you may have outside of this house, make sure you resolve them before your curfew."
Jimin announced the news to him.

"Have I made myself clear?" He questioned sternly.

"What makes y—"

"Have I made myself clear Hoseok?!"
Jimin now raising his voice. He didn't want to do all this, but he did it for the sake of protecting his beloved cousin.

Hoseok swallowed the thick lump that he felt rising from his stomach. He bit down bitterly on his bottom lip causing it to bleed a little.

"Y-yes.." He spoke out hesitantly. He didn't want to start up a rile with the taf bit shorter male. Jimin was after all on another level when it came to physical appearance. The male was filled with muscles and could kill if he had to. But don't let the kind side of him fool you.

"Go to your room!" The younger male yelled in anger, ordering him to get to his room.

Hoseok silently walked his way to the stairs. His mind still flooded with the older male he loved, hating on him. Not even bothered anymore of the thought that a male younger than him had power of him.

"And don't forget to take your pills." Jimin spoke dryly. But he meant what he had said.

Hoseok stopped in his tracks and had smirked before leaving once again to get to his bedroom.

'We'll see about that'

____________

Another update?!
I'm rolling fam.

Okay guys I don't normally do th— no. I never do this, but since we all love YoonSeok, Go read Scars and Bruises
It's a YOONSEOK+VHOPE ff by
vanityproxy on Wattpad, and YOU SRE NOT GOING TO REGRET IT! THAT BOOK FUCKEN MOVED ME. IM NOT EVEN FUCKING JOKING. I SHEDED TEARS FROM MY EYES!

aLSO! SAME AS Broken A YOONSEOK FF BY sadmuseum !! BITCH I BE CRYING FROM ALL THIS ANGST!!11!
—sye

aLSO! SAME AS Broken  A YOONSEOK FF BY sadmuseum !! BITCH I BE CRYING FROM ALL THIS ANGST!!11!—sye