Chapter 3

Jillian's POV.

I forgot what time he said to be over so I text him and ask him. I wait thirty minutes before just going over there. By the time I go it's about noon.

I walk in his house, we never knock I practically live here. I call his name and he has surprise evident in his voice when he tells me he's in the kitchen.

I walk in and I can see the color drain from my face. I hear her saying that he's funny and nice and cute, and he's saying the same, minus the cute part.

I don't know why my color drained like I felt it did, he's only talking I the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life.

"Jill, I'd like you to meet Paris. She just moved in next door yesterday." he introduces us.

Great, she has a cool ass name.

"It's very nice to meet you, Paris, I'm Jillian." I try to be as nice as possible, it's hard, I already don't like her.

"So you're the famous Jillian? I've been hearing about you for about 45 minutes and all I've heard is Jillian this Jillian that. haha!" She comes toward we with arms open, ready for a hug.

"All good things I hope?" I say, pretending I didn't see her gesture.

"Mostly" Niall says with a smirk, and then his infamous kissy faces.

Niall's POV

I hear a knock at the door, so I know it's not Jill. Knockings not our thing. I open the door and there is a girl, one I've never seen before, she's pretty enough but not as gorgeous as Jill.

Jill is just the sweetest, nicest, most beautiful person I have ever met. No one will even come close to being compared to her.

"Hi, I'm Paris, I just moved in next door. It's nice to meet you!" The kind stranger interrupts me from my thoughts.

"Oh, hello, Paris it's nice to meet you." I say. "Would you like to come in?" I ask the blonde girl that looks about my age.

"Yes, sure. Thank you." She responds with a smile.

I ask her why she moved here and she told me it's because she was going to go to NYU when school started back up.

"Oh, really? That's one of the places Jillian and I applied to go to." I tell her, realizing she doesn't know Jillian.

"Well, I hope you get in" she smiles. "and whose Jillian?" I can hear the curiosity in her voice.

"It's a long story, but basically we've known each other since we where little. Her dad left her and her mom when she was nine, and I was there for her." I sigh "she's my best friend and I love her but it's a lot more so I won't bore you. she's just the nicest, sweetest, kindest, most amazing person I have ever met." I continue.

"Oh my god! that's so sweet!" tears threatening the brim of her eyes.

God, girls are emotional.

"Yah, I'm not always real sweet like that" I smirk and laugh, hoping to let her I was joking.

"Well either way it's adorable how much you care about her!" she look like she's about to cry now.

"Don't cry, I'm even more awkward when people cry." I chuckle awkwardly.

"You're not awkward! you're funny.. And cute" she quietly says the last part, probably hoping I wouldn't hear.

"Thanks you seem funny too." I smile, trying to be polite but I don't want her to think it like her or anything.

Next thing I know Jillian walked in the kitchen.

(The next time I update will be on Wednesday, some other chapters will be this long, but most will be longer. thanks for reading! bye!)