Chapter 5

Jillian's POV

We finished shopping after about 2 hours. He convinced me to get Zombie Land and The Conjuring. It's because I made him get The Notebook and The Fault In Our Stars.

Damn I love that movie. The Fault In Our Stars all the wayy.

We have so much junk food. It's fat kids heaven, so Niall and I love it! We watch the conjuring first. I start crying half way through.

"It's ok Jill, I'm here, nothing will hurt you. I promise." he tells me while hugging me.

"I'm so scared, can we watch The Notebook now please?" I try to suck up the tears.

"Yes, babe. of course we can. You're safe, I won't let anything happen to you okay?" He assures me.

"Okay." I start crying more because 'okay? okay.' reminds me of the fault in our stars.

God I'm such a girl.

"What did I say something?" his voice is rushed and panicked.

"No, you'll understand when we watch The Fault In Our Stars"

"Alright?" he says with a confused look on his handsome face.

I'm crying at the end of The Notebook and Niall's just looking at me, no tears.

"How are you not crying?" I ask

"I don't know, it just didn't get to me."

"Heartless" I mutter playfully.

"Whatever" he mutters back.

"Let's watch The Fault In Our Stars? Please?" I give him a pouty face and he gives in.

"Okay." he says and I cry.

I'm not even on my period. The Fault In Our Stars is just perfect.

By the end of the movie I'm bawling and cuddling with Niall. I look over and he has some tears but he's staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." he smirks.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Because, you're beautiful." He laughs, quoting the damn movie.

Damn, he tricked me, that sneaky ass boy.

"Stop making us quote it!" I cry more.

He hugs me and my heart flutters. He always hugs me but my heads in his chest and I don't know it's different right now.

He always makes me feel so safe and for a moment I feel as if nothing bad can happen.

I get up and start watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' damn, I hate that I love this show.

I snuggle back into Niall's chest. Moments later I hear his steady breathing and look up to see him fast asleep.

He looks so damn peaceful and it's hot.

Soon I feel myself drift off to sleep.

•••

guyssss my church has this nerf war thing and you get to shoot people and the guy I like is going and ughh help!

I know this story isn't sexual or stuff but I'm thinking that it may be in the future so if you don't like that then don't read it. :)

But I'll update probably either tomorrow or Thursday but it have to babysit on wednesday. I'm gonna wring the next chapter now so byee!