Chapter 4

Jillian's POV

"So, Niall you ready to go?" I ask after a moment of silence.

I don't like it to be quite, it makes me feel awkward. Normally if I feel awkward I just get on my phone, but the were staring at me and I froze.

I hate when people stare at me because I get all paranoid that they're finding every flaw makeup can't cover.

"Umm yah in a minute I didn't think we were leaving till 12:30" he tells me.

Oh yah. That's the time he told me.

"Oh yah, sorry. I just got down early and was bored, I didn't know you had company, sorry." I awkwardly say.

"You have nothing to be sorry for! I didn't know he had plans. I was just leaving anyway. It was great to meet you! I hope I see you around sometime soon!" she says with a smile.

"It was nice to meet you too." I force a smile.

"It was great meeting you both!" she yells while walking home.

When she walks out she gives Niall a hug.

Bitch.

And what type of parents name their child Paris?

Ones on crack that's who. No I actually like that name I just want to find a reason not to like her.

It's nor working.

•••

Niall's POV

Right when we get into my car I ask her "What was up with you back there?"

"What? Nothing. I just didn't know her. That's it." She's lying.

God she's cute when she lies.

Stop thinking like that Niall.

I look at her for a moment before responding "You're lying. I've known you for years and I know when you lie"

"I am not" she lies again, trying to keep a straight face but when I raise an eyebrow we both burst into laughter.

She always thinks it's cute when I do that.

I'm just laughing at her adorable face.

She looks out the window and I decide to leave it for now.

"We're here." I tell her.

"Mkay, what do we need anyway?"

"Food, I about ate all mine." I chuckle.

"Well, maybe if you didn't eat as much!" she playfully yells.

"Hey! You eat a lot too!" I playfully yell back.

"You know I only eat as much as you when I'm on my-" she stops herself because she realizes she's yelling that in a store. Her face is bright red and I'm dying of laughter.

"You act like we haven't talked about it before." I tell her through my laughing fit.

"I know, just not in" she looks around "public." she practically whispers.

It's a funny story actually, for me at least.

We where about 12 and we where hanging out at her place, but her mom wasn't home. She was screaming at me from the upstairs bathroom. I thought she was dying so I ran up there opened the door and saw her on the toilet. She yelled at me to get out and go get my mom so I knew what it was. I ran home and told my mom and she had to help her with all of it. Jillian was mortified. It was so cute. I almost felt bad for her but I mean, it was cute so I don't.

"OH MY GOD! NIALL I NEED THIS!" she yells from the other side of the aisle.

"What? What is it?" I ask

"It's. Freaking. Cake. Flavored. Gold. Fish." Shes freaking out.

It's hilarious. As an old lady walks by she gives Jill a mean glare, she ignores it and keeps smiling at me. I love that she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. I always wanted to be like that but I can't.

"OH. MY. GOD. GIVE. ME." I mock her with a smirk played on my lips.

"Don't mock me" She whines.

"I have a great idea." I tell her.

"Which is.." She asks, waiting eagerly for an answer.

"Let's get a ton of movies and a ton of junk food for tonight. At my place?"

"YES!" She says with a wide grin played on her lips. God I want to kiss her.

(Sorry for the kind of cliff hanger I'm really busy! I'll update when I get 10 votes. bye ily guys!)