Phil's pov

- Liam, you're finally here! -

I said as I saw him walking to his cabin. He was carrying his and his lady's suitcases and sweating like crazy. -Do you need help, mate? -

I asked politely and he nodded, giving me one of the smallest suitcases he got there. I couldn't help but laugh a little, as he probably thought I would brake an arm if I carry something bigger. I'm not That skinny...I think.

- So...how was the ride? A bit too stumpy to Southampton, at least for me. -

He nodded again, probably having a hard time carrying and thinking about words. So we went inside his four bedroom cabin with two bathrooms and two living rooms. I was so overwhelmed by the nice furniture and warmth this place gave me, so I took a long breath and smiled to myself. Ah...the life of dreams. In this one huge ship. A place of imagination come to life.

Liam's pov

- So...you thinking of buying a new house. In New York? - I asked Philip, my dear friend who helped me to get this far in my life. A colleague of mine. We work in the same place, as business men, but he does it just for fun, because his parents are Very rich. I, on the other hand don't have that much, so I need to have money and by that I need to work 5 days a week for 9 hours. That's a lot for a 1st class gentleman, but what can you do.

As we finished unpacking, we decided to head out to our lovely dinner place. It was important to visit these meals, because it was the only place to hear all the new gossip about others. For me, it sounded interesting and every time I listened to it with interest. But then we had to separate from others and go smoking, which I hated, because I don't smoke, so me and Phil just went back to talk.

My fiancee was waiting for me by the door and I greeted her with a kiss. Then we went inside. As we looked for a table, in where her parents were sitting at, I somehow started seeing this place with different eyes. It was more shinny now, but that wasn't all. People were actually enjoying their time and I could here laughing from at least 3 places at once.

I sat down once I found the right place and then the talking had begun.

Colby's pov (the next day)

- Wake up, sleepy pants! -

I wanted to throw a pillow at the one saying that, because I was tired as fuck. Then I opened my eyes and saw none other than Louis staring at my face only a couple of centimeters away from it.

- What do you want? -

He furrowed his eyebrows and then opened his mouth to say.

- We need to get going, if we don't want to be late for breakfast, duh! -

I sighed and shooed him away, as I tried to stand up and go to my drawers were some clean clothes were staying at.

Then we both went to eat our breakfast and after that we just took on a walk at the 2nd class deck. He stood right beside me as he said to me.

- Do you sometimes miss them? -

I knew what he meant, but asked anyway.

- Who? -

- Your parents. Do you feel like they're something missing from your life? -

I thought about it now for a bit, till I opened my mouth to say.

- I don't know...I would say yes, but now everything's different. I have you and I have a family. If yours count, I mean. -

I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking forward. Soon, we will make a full circle already. That's how fast the time flies here. But he slowed down till he stopped and stared at me with seriousness in his face. What had happened to him? Did he swallow a bee or something?