Zayn's pov

- Wrap up another one. -

Said Brennen with a smirk. I sat besides him, giving the dealer the cards I got left from the previous game. In my right sat a muscular guy with a devil smile. He looked like he was about to score at life, to be honest.

I was a little concerned about this game. And about Brennen. I knew him since we were kids and he always was the adventurous kind, exploring and having fun at the same time. While I sat in the back, drawing weird things on the desk or sand(if we happen to be outside).

My point is that he has no limits. He can put his mind to do anything he desires and I cannot even stop him from it. He is like a wild bird, trying to escape this world, flying high into the air.

And I'm at this moment completely sure that his plan is to win this game, even if he could lose everything we both have had in our lives if he doesn't win.

I'm scared of this.

- Aren't you scared, little man, that we could be taking away all of your piggy bank savings? -

He referred that to Brennen I'm sure, but my heart was beating like hell when I heard it. He was twice as big as me with a beard and hairy arms. And not like Santa Claus, for sure.

- Who? I think you're talkin about yourself, mate. I'm as ready as I'll ever be to...swoop your ass, big guy. - 

Now he was talking bravely to them even though I could see his shaky hands next to mine.

Just. Keep calm. Everything will be okay. I'm sure. I hope. God, I hope.

Brennen's pov

As we continued the game, I begun to look at the clock on the other side of the room to check when the ship's about to go off. We were halfway there now and the clock striked nearly 10:40.

We still have time, Brennen, don't worry too much.

We played this game for a time now and I was sweating through my underwear till the last minute. I got a pretty good card combination, but I still wasn't sure if any of them had a better one, so I waited for all of them to reveal their cards and then smirked at the end.

- Well, well, well. It looks like we're....going to New York, baby! -

I showed them my cards and then high fived my friend as we were collecting our rewards. One of them, obviously, was a two ticket trip to New York on Titanic, the biggest ship in the world. It was quite a big deal.

But then I saw the clock. It was 3 minutes till it starts.

Oh, shit.

I quickly grabbed our stuff and we both ran as fast as possible to the entrance of this amazing ship.

- We finally done it! Brennen, we are going on TITANIC! How cool is that? -

Said Zayn, smiling so big. Yup, and it was all because of me.

Dan's pov

Immediately the fairy gave a stroke with her wand, and in a moment all that were in the hall were transported into the prince's dominions. His subjects received him with joy. He married Beauty, and lived with her many years, and their happiness -- as it was founded on virtue -- was complete.  

- What a bunch of Bull--craft. You cannot, you just cannot believe in such shit. The woman never marries a prince, they never live happily ever after, It's just lies. Lies, I tell ya. -

I said to myself. 

Why did I even buy this book of sadness? Why would I ever need it in my life. It's just a poor excuse to read. And Even seams to enjoy that quite a lot. He's like sitting there, eyes on the book, then at me, then again on the book. So I gave a loud cough and closed the pages of this nightmare that will be stuck in my dreams for a while. And told him.

- If you stopped staring, I would be able to finish this book before we were in the city... -

He smiled his Even smile and started talking.

- You know you love it, Daniel. -

And he winked. He winked at me.

As I was trying to find a right and smart thing to say, the door opened and we were bound to leave this caress. I smelled the fresh smell of gasses coming from the ship along with smoke and the fact that Even was holding his usual cigarette in his palms lead to other smells I'm bound to get.

- It's a nice view. -

He spoke while having a smoke. I didn't even have to look at the ship to know how big it is. I studied It's size when he first mentioned that we were going on this trip together. And I, of course, needed to know every little detail about it so I can know what I'm dealing with these few days. For what I know, this ship has 23 maximum knots they can use to speed up the ship, 2 anchors and about 840 staterooms for the guests, like me.

And we wen't inside. I already knew how to get to the room 600.We were going to sleep in a two bedroom cabin with a living room and one bathroom. When we get there, we will pack out and then go to dinner in a fancy place, because we can afford it. His family is the richest in here and I'm a guy, who is going to be married to him, as it was being graved on my skin.

Me, Daniel Howell, who's family once was very rich, but now is very, very poor is going to be married to Even Nasheim, which I think is his last name, cause, to be honest, I'm not still sure about that.