chapter 2

CRYSTLES POV

This is it. We are about to meet our idols. We stepped back stage were there was a table set up with the 5 love of our lives. I lined up to see niall first,Then zayn. "Hi love, how are you this evening?" Niall asked. "Great." I said with a cheerful smile. "Ok love here you are have a great day!" Niall said. I moved on to zayn. He stared into my eyes for what seemed like centrys. "O-ok so how was the concert?" He said looking into my eyes once more. " Great. You were awesome." I said. " well here you are." He said as he signed under nialls name. " Thanks." I said. O started to walk away bit zayn grabbed my arm. "um, can i have your number?"  He asked.

O

M

G zayn Malik asked for my number.

Act cool. Give it to him!

" yeah!" I said. I took his phone and put it under crazy mofo. Uggg I'm crazy.

" crazy mofo?" He read out loud. "yeah why not. O got to go text me or skype at 5." I said as i walked away. " OMG ZAYN WAS TOTALY FLIRTING!".Summer screamed. We got in the car and summer kept blabbing about me and zayn but i wasn't listing. Zayn was texting me the hole time. We are going to meet at star bucks." Sis will you take me to star bucks so i can meet zayn there?' I asked. 'yeah.' She said. I was thinking about me and zayn untill i let darkness take over.

At star bucks

" sis wake up we are here! So is louis! Can i come? Pleeeaaassseee?" She begged. "ohhhh so you and louis have a thing?" I asked. She blushed a bright red as i giggled. I hopped out of the car with my sister folowing as we opened the door. Zayn and louis both looked over and instantly smiled. We walked over and took a seat opposite of each outher. My phone buzzed agensed my leg. I picked it up and read it.

From zayn: u want to go to my place

phone not working sorry new account name will be up soon