One Shot

So I don't just kinda copy the whole riverdale storyline that is currently happening I decided to add some one shots here and there just to keep things interesting and to fill in the gaps when I'm trying to think of new ideas. Give me some suggestions and I'll try and make them happen, nothing is too much. Enjoy!

*There may be mature content in this chapter so if you don't like that then I suggest you don't read*

Toni's Perspective:

We sat on the couch in the rec room and to be honest it was going better than I expected, though my expectations were pretty low to begin with. Jughead's friends seemed nice enough, although I don't think Betty liked me very much, for good reason I guess. I wondered if Jughead told her about what happened thar night.

Veronica was in the middle of a story her dad had told her and, even though she was sweet and had good intentions, I found myself switching my brain off so that I wasn't really listening. She really did know how to talk, whereas I only spoke when I felt people would benefit from hearing what I had to say. I was in another world when a colour in my peripheral vision snapped me from my daydream. A quick flash of red. I groaned internally when I realised who it was. Cheryl Blossom. Spoiled HBIC rich girl with everything she could want; but I was fascinated. I saw her glance at the groups of friends giggling together and saw a look of pain flash across her stone cold face, though as soon as it was shown it disappeared.

As I was still pondering how I felt about the redheaded girl, she was already stood in front of us and clapping her hands together bossily. She glared at me and I looked at her with curiosity whilst also maintaining a disposition of not being impressed. She addressed the whole group with fake confidence, and I knew that she was actually quite nervous. I don't know how I knew, but I did.

"Friends, hobos" She said, nodding her head slightly at Jughead and I when she said the last part. I knew she wanted a reaction, so instead I just gave her a sly half-smirk. "I'm having a party at Thistlehouse tonight, and I was hoping you'd all join us. It would help your social status, you know?" She said, crossing her arms across her chest and looking down her nose at all of us.

"And who exactly is 'all'?" I spoke up for the first time in a while, raising an eyebrow slightly. I saw her tense up slightly, though this time I didn't actually know why.

"As in, everyone sat here right now. It'll make me look more popular, not that that's easy to achieve obviously. And it would make Principal Wheatherbee think I'm actually accepting you ragamuffins" She declared, returning my raised eyebrow.

"Then I'll be there, Princess" I said sarcastically, though I wasn't sure if there was an ulterior motive behind those words. Was I flirting with Cheryl Bombshell herself. I mean, she was gorgeous, and anyone that said they would pass on her would be lying. I also have a pretty good gaydar, so I figured I may as well go for it now that I knew I had a choice.

Cheryl just huffed and walked away, but not without dropping her address on my lap first. I looked up to see all of Jugheads friends staring at me with a mix of confusion and curiosity.

"What?" I said, sure I was mirroring their facial expressions.

"Nothing" Betty said quickly, though I saw the look that crossed between her and Veronica. Could they tell I saw flirting? If they could tell, could Cheryl? Oh well, that was my intention anyways. I had also felt the tension between us on many occasions, like at the drag race, and at the school when she called me Queen of the Buskers. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. Bad girls interest me, even if this was only her mask.

At the party- Cheryl's Perspective:

My mother was out of the house and, as much as I hated her being around, I hated being alone in Thistlehouse more. There was so much space, I felt like someone could creep up on me at any moment. So I decided to throw another one of my town famous parties, mostly to make the house feel less empty, but also partly because I wanted to feel as though i had friends. Or maybe I would make a friend or two? Maybe.