Cheryl Bombshell is back

A/N  So the deleted scenes came out the other day and I’m so annoyed that they didn’t keep them in, like it was four minutes long. Nobody wants to see Archie and Veronica fuck every goddamn episode, that’s why Varchie is probably going to be broken up this season. This one shot is based on the scene where Cheryl gives Toni the rose before the show. Mature content, you have been warned.

Toni’s Perspective:

“Ahh ahh ah ah ah ah ahhh”

God these vocal warm up things are so silly. I feel like an idiot, and there’s no way it sounds good, but Kevin insisted. He’s sweet, just very persistent; I can’t believe I’d never had a conversation with him before the musical, but I’m glad. A voice from behind me snapped me from my thoughts, and I knew who it was before they’d even finished speaking.

“I thought I heard an angel singing” I turned around, a blush forming on my cheeks from her words, and felt my mouth go dry when I saw her. She was sporting a cute red wrap around skirt with a black turtle neck sweater, and held in her hand a single rose.

“I come bearing gifts. Both literal and figurative” She punctuated with a kiss on my cheek, pushing the flower into my hand. (A/N I know that’s not what she actually said but the audio is too quiet and the subtitles seem to think that she’s saying Granby Zoo soooo:)

I tried to calm the butterflies in my stomach, but the smirk on her face was only fuelling it. We only had a few minutes until I had to go to wait in the wings so I quickly changed the subject before I lost control.

“Soo, how’d it go with your ‘mom’”( Penelopenis is no mother, so it’s in air quotes) I questioned, and found myself excited to hear the answer.

“Just the usual. I threatened to end her life, burn the house down and then demanded my freedom. All whilst doused in pigs blood” She winked, and I watched her smirk widen when I didn’t say anything at first.

“Wow” I breathed “Cheryl Bombshell is back”

“Also” She started, and I felt her fingertips ghosting over my thigh. “My ‘mother’ and Uncle Claudius will be camping out in the barn at the front of the house. To live with the ghost of my dead father” Her fingertips travelled higher, only to stop before they hit where I wanted them to.

“You are so hot right now” I whispered to her, and I desperately wanted to pin her against the wall and wipe the smug smirk off her face.

“Now tell me something I don’t already know”

“What am I going to do with you, Bombshell” I sighed, leaning back in my chair. She was going to be the death of me.

“Come over tonight and you’ll find out” She purred into my ear, before leaning in and kissing my cheek one last time and walking towards the door. “ See you after the show”. Leaving me a flustered mess as I sat there.

“You’re trying to kill me. She’s trying to kill me” I muttered to myself with a shake of my head.

“That’s the goal” She called over her shoulder, and I could practically hear the smirk in her voice.

(Btw, Midge didn’t die in this since I can’t be bothered writing that in quite frankly so the musical went fine. The next part is when Toni shows up at Thistlehouse with her stuff. Enjoyy)

Cheryl's Perspective:

I heard the roar of a motorcycle outside and knew that Toni was here. But God, she drives a motorcycle, that’s so fucking hot. She was lucky that I was sat in the audience, because if I had been backstage I would’ve found an empty dressing room and taken her there and then. Her dancing around onstage paired with the sultry look she gave me whenever we made eye contact had me frustrated beyond belief by the end of the show.