Who is the Killer?

Maddie's POV
"I need to go to the bathroom," Caitlin says.
" oh no you will get killed!Go with someone!" I say nervously.
" let me take a baseball bat so if the killer tries to kill me he/she will get knocked out!" Caitlin says with excitement.

Caitlin's POV
I am a little nervous to go downstairs but I am ready at all times! I step in the bathroom and take a piss. It felt sooo good. Then I hear something after I wipe my ass. I get my bat ready and get in a corner so I don't get sliced in the back. Then the killer steps out of the shower. "I knew it! You can't just kill me! I have a bat bitch!!!" I say screaming and then I swing at her( yes it's a her) but I miss. Shit! She lunges and I get a glimpse of her face and she has big lips with brown short hair! "Maddie?" I say confused.
She pauses and let's me slip out but Maddie is standing outside the door with knife like she was about to charge! It couldn't have been her then!
We walk out and peek in the bathroom but no one is in there?
"What??! Where did she go?" I say worried!
"It was a she!!" All my friends say in unison.

"What did she look like?" Maddie says.
" basically she was a bit taller than me and with big lush lip and short brown hair." I say.
Everyone turns to Maddie and I feel bad because she definitely would not kill me and she doesn't have huge lips so?
"It's not Maddie it's not possible! She was outside the door when I came out!"
"How did the killer disappear if we where in front of the of the door? Did she have a secret passage?" Kylie says with confusion.
"I don't know you tell me! You have big lips and short brown hair!!!" Maddie says accusingly eyes narrowed.
"I promise it wasn't me!" Kylie says trying to look innocent.
"Caitlin was the hair light brown or dark brown?" Skylar asks.
"It was hard to tell because I only got a glimpse of her but before I got out I thought it was you Maddie so I said your name and she freezes and let me go weirdly!" Caitlin says.
"That's so strange because I was coming in to attack? Why would the killer just let you go?" Maddie says curiously.
"I don't know but she definitely is one of our friends who is here." I say.

HAHA CLIFF HANGER!!!