Who's Next???

"Let's all stay together and we will be alright!" Aliya says like it wasn't obvious.
"What should we do?" Caitlin asks.
"We need bate so we can Luehr in the killer and then catch them and call 911!" Maddie says like she has it all figured out.
"Why would we risk someone if the killer is in this very room. They would know that this was a trap and she wouldn't fall for!" Kylie says annoyed at Maddie for her stupid plan.

Skylar's POV
I feel left out because I am barely in the whole conversation and I feel as if I'm next, should I tell the girls? Or should I just keep it to myself so the killer doesn't get any ideas!
"I think Maddie's plan wasn't horrible. Maybe we could get someone who has fighting skills so it will be harder to kill them!" I say.
Everyone looks over to Maddie because she takes boxing so the Killer would be more vulnerable because no one else knows how to fight.
"Oh no,oh no no no no no, I am not putting myself out there to get killed! I don't want to die!" She says scared.
"It was your plan in the first place though so why don't you do it? I mean you are tall and strong and"-
"NO I WILL NOT DO IT! I DONT WANT TO DIE OR ANYONE ELSE TO DIE!WHY CANT WE JUST CALL THE POLICE AND CALL IT A NIGHT! It's getting late and I want to sleep but not with a killer in the house, we can't do this alone!" Maddie says.
We are all surprised she yelled. She never gets this mad and yells.
Just great now I have to pee! Why me. I will definitely get killed! I can't get killed I just can't!
"Guys I know it's a bad time but have to pee!" I say nervously.
"You have got to be kidding me really? Now you? This is just great come on can you hold it?" Maddie sounded annoyed.
"Not really!" I say.
"Fine I will go with you so we don't get killed. If we end up dead this is your fault Skylar!"

Maddie's POV
I take the bat and me and Skylar go to the bathroom together.
"Sooooo who do you think the killer is huh?" I say nervously.
"I honestly don't know? A lot of people are hinted as the killer so it is hard to tell." Skylar says casually. I hear a sound coming from the wall and we both freeze. Thank god Skylar was done so we could not probably die. Then we flee but then I hear a Third set of feet and it's the killer most definitely we freeze and turn around and a girl with a black hood on is facing us she has a grin and Caitlin was right she does have big lips. Then without thinking I swing the bat and hit on the arm and she cry's out with pain. Then I see her she has blonde hair, short blonde hair with freckles and I realize who it is then I scream and she flees and all the girls come rushing up behind us and she's gone. We all go back to the bedroom and I feel successful with what I have done. I know who the killer is!

Hahahhhahaha can you guess who the killer is? Cliff hanger!!!! HahahahhahahA