Chapter 2-tini

MARTINA STOESSEL YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!! My mother scream at me. She was having another one of tantrums and started abusing me again. I ran up stairs and she was right behind me and tripped over beer bottles her drunk self, dropping her glass of red or white wine on the steps.
I slammed the door shut and locked it,quickly started to pack my clothes, money, and other necessities and threw them in my bag, grab $100 dollars from my closet. I slowly climb out the window slowly trying not to make any noise and jumped in the bushes and ran downtown to the nearest bus station. I went inside everyone staring at me. I casually walked over to the front desk and brought a ticket to California, I handed to the lady $25 dollars for the ticket and walked outside to wait for the bus. The bus pulls up and stopped opening the doors to let the passenger in, I gave the bus driver my ticket and took a seat on the bus.
I put my bag in my lap as the bus started to move and got on the highway. I look out the window as I watched the awful house I struggled to survive in, disappear off into distance. I sighed as I watched it disappear within my own eyes and I laid back into my seat closing my eyes, letting sleep take over me to the dream realm.
Skipped Time
"Miss?" I felt someone push my shoulder, trying to wake up. "Miss,"....... I heard the deep voice again. I opened my eyes to see the bus driver shaking me, waking me up. We have arrived, you must get off the bus, " he explained."
  "Oh," I said, thank you. I said, getting up, putting on my backpack and getting off the bus. I walked to the bus station and went into the bathroom and did my business, washing my hands. I walked back outside and instantly ran into someone. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I heard a deep voice say. I looked up to see a boy with greenish- hazel brown eyes and brown hair, "oh, it's okay." I said as I looked into his eyes, getting lost.
  Sorry. He apologized again, making me giggle, It's okay. I said, "I promise, what's your name?" I asked, trying to change the subject.
  "Jorge." He said, "Jorge Blanco."