Chapter 7- Jorge

Jorge POV

         I put the plates in the sink as my mom turned it on as I open the cabinet ready to dry the dishes then put them in. "Isn't it Ruggo turn to do this?"

Yea, but i needed an excuse to pull you out the dinner room, cause it was getting awkward mom said.  Why did you pull me out of there?? i asked as she handed me the dish while i dried it with an dish cloth then put the dish in the cabinet.

"Did you and Martina......" my mother trailing off to

Wait what do you --- MOTHER NO!!!!! I said then changed my tone, when i found out what she was talking about. "Then, why is she here, in your clothes and her hair was a tab bit messy when she came down here? she asked. 

i meet her lasted night at the bus station on the way home from meetings . i explained "And you invited her to our home? She could be an killer?" she said, stopping looking at me and started back washing the dishes.

She ran away from her foster mother. i said, She needed an place to stay. "Why she ran away from her foster mother." mother said.

"Her foster mother abused her." i just felted bad for her and let her stay here, can she please stay here? I mean we have that room next door to me and we never used it an we never have guests over.

"Poor girl" mother said, And yes, she can stay. Did she bring anything from her old house? "Like a backpack that full of clothes but they have have holes and cuts in them." i said.

Okay, I'll take her shopping spree this week, thank you for telling me. mother said.

You're welcome mom. I said as i closed the cabinet, when we finished doing the dishes an hug mother before walking upstairs to find tini.  

TINI POV

I walked upstairs and down the hallway to the room leading to all the bedrooms;"SHIT," i thought, Which one room my room??? i thought to myself. I walked up to a room on my left and slowly open the door an i peek my head in the door and saw Ruggero, shirtless sitting on his bed playing video games. "Oh Hello." he said as he noticed me.

Sorry i thought this was my room. I said, bout to leave. "No, he said, Please stay, you can join me and play some video games if you want to.    Oh, Okay, I said as i walked into the room. I never actually played before.

Whoa Whoa whoa, he said. No way. I sat down beside him and said I've never played. "Where are you from?" he asked, Because i never seen you around here before and i'm  never going there.

I'm from  Dallas, Texas, but they have video games, i just never played. I  explained. " Oh, well how are you enjoying cali?

It's cool.... i said.

"Did you travel all alone?" he asked.

Uh yea... i said.

Why you came all this way all? He asked, "Such a beautiful girl like you you shouldn't travel away from home all alone..."

Should I tell him the truth or come up with an lie.

/////////////////// SHOULD TINI BE HONEST WITH RUGGERO AND THE THE TRUTH WHY SHE IN CALI OR JUST COME UP WITH SOMETHING TO HIDE THE TRUTH FROM HIM AND TELL HIM THE TRUTH WHEN SHE'S READY TO EXPLAIN HER PROBLEM TO RUGGERO AND HIS FAMILY SINCE JORGE ALREADY KNOW AND TOLD HIS MOTHER THE TRUE, WHY SHE'S AT THERE HOME?????????????///////////////////////// LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.......