Chapter 4- Jorge

"Woww". I said as Jorge pulled up to the huge house. "This is your house?" I asked, not believing it.
Yea. Jorge chuckled, Why do you seem so surprised? He asked me. I shrugged.
  "It just look like hotel and it's so big." I said. Jorge and I laughed, as he unlocked the door and led me inside. He turned on the lights and I turned my head in every directions, looking around.
  Here let me take you upstairs to the guest room. He said. I nodded my head, jorge walked up the huge staircase, or what it seemed like as we walked down the hallway to the guest room, which had five guest rooms and three restrooms. Here's the guest room and if you need me, my room at the end of the hallway okay. I nodded my head. He turned on the lights and I notice a queen size bed in the middle, a desk in front of a window all the way to the left wall and a vanity as well.
   We have a connecting closet so if you need me, jorge said, an walked through here because i usually lock my other door. Jorge explain. I just nodded my head again. Thank you for letting me stay. I said.
  No problem Martu. He said, as he look at me. "You should probably get change and go to sleep it's almost midnight, he said.  I nodded my head. "Do you have shirt I could sleep in?" I asked, Yes. He said, and walked into the closet, and came back with a black v neck shirt in his hand.
  "Is this okay," he asked. I nodded and thank him. Do you need sweatpants too? He asked, i nodded and he handed me a pair and I thank him again. You're so kind, I said. "Thank you". Jorge smiled, and said "No problem, well I gotta go change, night." I nodded and said, "Night" as he walked to his room, I closed the door and walked to the bed changed into Jorge v neck shirt and sweatpants and climbed into to bed. I tried to sleep but it wouldn't work. I sat up and looked around the room, it was so much different from my old room. My old room wasn't even a room it was so small it was like a walk-in closet. I could for like 10 of my stuff in this room and in my old room I had wallpaper falling of the walls, here the pant is clean and flawless. I'm so glad that I ran away from that hell hole place, I hope I can find a safe permanent home soon.

A/N: I HOPE TOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER.
I WOULD LIKE TO WISH Tinistar5 HAPPY BIRTHDAY. "Happy Birthday❤️❤️❤️.
Happy Birthday I wish you happiness, May your birthday full with light with that many candles your day will sure be bright. Who shares such joy each day hoping that your birthday brings love and fun your way, every birthday marks another year that you lived upon this earth and all your friends who know you were blessed❤️❤️, love you Alina you the best-friend/sister I ever had😘❤️❤️.