Chapter 2: Hide and Seek

I let out a whimper as I heard the whistling getting closer I knew whoever it was, was near. I covered my mouth as I tried to control and tried to calm myself down. I never got used to seeing daddy do his dirty work. In fact this was the first time I actually saw him like this except for when he brunt Dwights face.

"Come on now, come on out."

It was Simon. Apart of me wished daddy came and got me but I knew he wouldn't since he had to finish what he started. "I'm not playing games." Simon said sounding annoyed.

There was a few moments of silence and not even the sound of crunching leaves from his footsteps could be heard. I heard a groan and look up seeing a meat puppet that was only a few feet away. I had no choice but to scramble off the floor and move only to bump into something. Letting out a scream as I thought it was another meat puppet. A hand went around my waist and the sound of a gun fire went off making me jump. I opened my eyes seeing the meat puppet that was near me was  dead.

"You caused a lot of trouble." Simon growled in my ear pointing the gun to my head. "Walk." I did what I was told. I knew Simon wouldn't kill me because if he did he would probably be end up dead. Something about him gave me an uneasy feeling especially when he killed that innocent man.
As we made it back to the road Simon took the gun away before anyone could see and shoved me forward making me stumble a bit.

"There's my girl!" Negan said with a devilish smile on his face.

"She was hiding." Simon said to Negan which only made him cock his head amused.

"Really, now why would you be doing that." Negan said amused. I looked over at the group that was on the ground and saw that two people had met Lucille. The sight of them made me feel queasy to the point where I wanted to throw up. "You don't look so good darling why don't you go sit in the truck and we'll short this shit out later, your differently going to get punished after the shit you pulled." I gave him a slight and made my way to the truck.

I woke up with a jump as I saw the door open and Negan hopped in putting Lucille who was now covered blood in the middle of us. The smell of the blood made me gag.

"Did I wake you." I shrugged my shoulders and faced the window not wanting to look at him.

"What did I fucking do this time." I faced the window and ignored him as he started the truck. "Are you going to talk to me or do I have to lock you back in that cell." I turned to face him squinting my eyes at him. He wouldn't. "Maybe longer than last time, I think you forgot who's in charge here. All of this lovey dovey shit is making you lose respect for me and that is a no, no. Maybe you should start working for points to see how good you have it." Daddy ranted making me huff and turn my head to roll my eyes so he wouldn't see.

"Okay!" I shouted finally having enough of his rainting which only earned me an unamused look.

"I just, you made me kill him." Daddy let out a chuckle.

"You didn't kill anyone princess." I shook my head. "I thought you were fine coming to work with me or is it to much for you to handle."

"I don't think it's right. To kill innocent people." Negan slammed on the brakes making me almost fly through the windshield if I didn't brace myself.

"Woah, I know I didn't fucking hear what I just think I fucking heard. Those sorry shits killed our fucking men, and they had to pay the fucking price and learn not to fucking mess with us. You know the rules baby, no exceptions. This is how we get shit done. We had to teach them a fucking lesson, that shit does not roll with us. They are not innocent, you know daddy doesn't fucking kill just anybody." I gave him a slight nod understanding why we had to kill them. Even though I felt bad for what they went through it was the rules.

"I'm sorry daddy for running, it was just to much." Daddy gave me a smile brought me closer to him being careful enough so I didn't touch Lucille. We hugged for a minute before daddy started to move again.

"You need to fucking listen to daddy, when daddy tell you to fucking do something you have to fucking listen." Daddy let out a groan as I gently moved my hand across his bulge.

"I'm sorry daddy I won't do it again." I couldn't help but to pout my lip as I squeezed his bulging members which caused him to jerk his body. Daddy let out out a chuckle.

"That's my girl." Daddy said letting out a small grunt as I unzipped his pants and took out his large member.

Daddy ran his fingers through my hair and I jerked his member and licked his tip. Putting him into my mouth I let out a tiny moan around it making his member twitch.

Daddy started up the truck as continued to suck his member. It didn't take long before daddy came. I looked at him as I swallowed his cum seeing a large smile on his face.

*****
Sorry it's short but I figured to get something out sooner rather than later.

❤️ Vote and Comment!